Fun new weapon!

Leeanda

Guest jeffpeng

Don't ask me why, but I just saw myself tazering a moose, and I had to giggle. No, I don't think that would work.

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 6:08 AM, Leeanda said:

So did I! Especially with those gangly legs! Or a wolf with all its hair standing on end like a weird porcupine!😃

Oh. My. God. I just thought of if you taze the wolf it just folds in on itself like some sort of fuzzy turtle and my mind went blank from the thought.

8 minutes ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

Oh. My. God. I just thought of if you taze the wolf it just folds in on itself like some sort of fuzzy turtle and my mind went blank from the thought.

Try and picture it in a  cartoony kind of way! Wily coyote buying defective acme gear! Its a better image!😃

1 hour ago, Lord of the Long Dark said:

Yeah, How fun- a taser that doesn’t work.

Provides no value even if it did work.  Meh. 
A fun weapon that has practicality would be a slingshot, not a taser. 

As I've pointed out before on the forum I do not take the wish list very seriously! Plus I am not a tech genius so I don't really know how they work! Anyway! It was purely a fun idea ! 

And it is only a game not real life! 

Edited by Leeanda

11 hours ago, Leeanda said:

As I've pointed out before on the forum I do not take the wish list very seriously! Plus I am not a tech genius so I don't really know how they work! Anyway! It was purely a fun idea ! 

And it is only a game not real life! 

Then why not recommend a laser gun that turns animals into pumpkins?

I don’t see the point. We know the premise of the game so it’s not too hard to make relevant clever suggestions that actually contribute to the experience. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lord of the Long Dark said:

Then why not recommend a laser gun that turns animals into pumpkins?

I don’t see the point. We know the premise of the game so it’s not too hard to make relevant clever suggestions that actually contribute to the experience. 

I said I didn't take it VERY seriously but I'm not a complete idiot! I have made two suggestions that I would like which were more books and geese/ ducks.   Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it seems that you find most of the suggestions on here are"stupid".  Perhaps you should suggest something instead of constantly belittling others!?

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I said I didn't take it VERY seriously but I'm not a complete idiot! I have made two suggestions that I would like which were more books and geese/ ducks.   Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it seems that you find most of the suggestions on here are"stupid".  Perhaps you should suggest something instead of constantly belittling others!?

I did. I suggested slingshot remember?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Lord of the Long Dark said:

I did. I suggested slingshot remember?

Yes today! But not as a separate post! If its that good an idea why is it not on the wish list! 

Perhaps I should have said "say something constructive" instead of suggest something! ? But I think I would've wasted my time!

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ElleJoy said:

LOL some people just don't understand how to have fun. 

This idea gave me a good giggle. It WOULD, however, be potentially useful during an aurora, similar to the flashlight.

Ummm no. This is a survival game. You don’t torture animals with a taser for fun ESPECIALLY when they are on hyper aggressive mode in the aurora. You eliminate threats.  Survival is not about fun. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lord of the Long Dark said:

Ummm no. This is a survival game. You don’t torture animals with a taser for fun ESPECIALLY when they are on hyper aggressive mode in the aurora. You eliminate threats.  Survival is not about fun. 

I think they meant as defence against wolves! 

6 hours ago, Lord of the Long Dark said:

Please explain to me where I said anything about torturing animals? If that's where your brain went that's on you, dude. Also this isn't REAL survival, bud. It's a GAME. Fun is the point. If you don't grasp that I'm not sure that you should be playing because the disclaimer literally says not to treat TLD as if it's a training manual. 

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, ElleJoy said:

Please explain to me where I said anything about torturing animals? If that's where your brain went that's on you, dude. Also this isn't REAL survival, bud. It's a GAME. Fun is the point. If you don't grasp that I'm not sure that you should be playing because the disclaimer literally says not to treat TLD as if it's a training manual. 

Don't think fun is in his vocabulary!  I did actually originally think of it as a means of defence against wolves,my bad for not explaining it in the first place!

15 hours ago, ElleJoy said:

Then let’s have a gun that shoots marshmallows and makes a funny fart sound! Hey that’s fun. It’s only a game so why not?

Advice- do not become a game developer.   They are NEVER going to add a taser gun. Because it’s stupid. So why even suggest it?

Edited by Lord of the Long Dark
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Lord of the Long Dark said:

Then let’s have a gun that shoots marshmallows and makes a funny fart sound! Hey that’s fun. It’s only a game so why not?

Advice- do not become a game developer.   They are NEVER going to add a taser gun. Because it’s stupid. So why even suggest it?

Oi captain, have you ever considered letting people have funny little images in their heads? This was meant to be a little joke post from what I can tell, but you're over here taking it as seriously as a nuclear apocalypse. So I'm going to ask that you focus on your interloper fantasy and let the rest of us screw around if we please. Quit being such a debbie downer, smh.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

Oi captain, have you ever considered letting people have funny little images in their heads? This was meant to be a little joke post from what I can tell, but you're over here taking it as seriously as a nuclear apocalypse. So I'm going to ask that you focus on your interloper fantasy and let the rest of us screw around if we please. Quit being such a debbie downer, smh.

Can you guess who just put a like on your comment? It's a tricky one!🙂 And yes I did mean it in a mostly joke kind of way!

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

No. Because I don’t like to waste time with the frivolous. 
  If you want to make a list of all the stupid ideas that will never be implemented be my guest. I personally focus on things that are relevant snd would add to the game experience

13 minutes ago, Lord of the Long Dark said:

If you want to make a list of all the stupid ideas that will never be implemented be my guest. I personally focus on things that are relevant snd would add to the game experience

Then may I suggest you stop reading and posting on this topic!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Lord of the Long Dark said:

The irony... You don't like to waste time, so why are you here? Willing to argue and waste your own time arguing with people having a laugh and joking around. You sir are extraordinarily sad. And you also say you focus on things that are relevant here, but I've only seen you post on silly topics about how "unreal" they are, more times than you suggest stuff on it's own in the actual wishlist. Please, find another way to spend your time and learn to lighten up or you're going to find yourself in a mine with how ironic you are sounding right now.

• Like 6