Ash Canyon : Wow !

JMK

I am late because I started a new interloper game to discover it and had to level up before going.

Oh boy, the map is outstanding, the scenery is beautiful and the lonelyness feeling at it's peak.

Good thing I leveled up archery to 5 before going because although there are no timberwolves (so far and thanks for that) there are a lot of wolves to make your way up and the number is challenging.

Top notch work Hinterland ! 

bridge.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

I think I've pretty much covered the map now, entered on day 118 of the interloper run

Moved from marsh on 2dn day in but had 2 consecutive fights with wolves 🤕  and barely survived the ensuing blizzard night in a little rocky recess burning my emergency coal 🥶  ... just 50 yards away from the narrow falls cave as I would find out in the morning 🙄

Rebuild health and explore from angler's den until day 125, thrilling wolf hunts over there

Made my way up but cought in dirty weather, crashed myslef almost frozen 🥶 at miner's folly

Explored the map from there going down and up placing ropes then finally found out the gold mine on day 153  🙄  with it's precious stuff that would have help me a lot as the map is so much energy consuming🤪(I passed it without notice on my way in as it was night and snowy)

It was a great run full of adrenalin, the map is fan-tas-tic.

6 years after the game launch, Hinterland is still caring about producing such quality content and not asking for a single $ for it.

💙🤍❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/24/2021 at 11:21 AM, JMK said:

gold mine.....

...(I passed it without notice on my way in as it was night and snowy

Ouch, that is painful!

On 2/26/2021 at 2:50 PM, hozz1235 said:

Come prepared!  Way more than you would for any other zone.

Oh? Even more so than with HRV?

On 2/19/2021 at 5:45 AM, odizzido said:

Hinterland does generally pretty well with levels I feel. I haven't checked out the new region yet but I am sure I will enjoy it when I do.

I saw a video about the new region but I haven't check it yet because I don't want to spoil myself though 😅