115 day survival

SG19LoneWolf

So im 15 lol and on a 115 day survival doing well except one issue. I just go frostbite. Now you might say thats not bad, you permanently lost 10 % of your condition well i did some research and found out that frostbite can stack up to 5x, (50% condition loss) but somehow i have received 7x frostbite! So im now permanently on 30% health. Has anyone else receives higher then 5x frostbite?

I have never once gotten frost bite. Being stuck at 30% life is pretty brutal haha geez. Frost bite is really bad though, IRL, and honestly 10% perma condition loss seems like a slap on the wrist. I would say you will soon slip into the long dark.

8 hours ago, SG19LoneWolf said:

So im 15 lol and on a 115 day survival doing well except one issue. I just go frostbite. Now you might say thats not bad, you permanently lost 10 % of your condition well i did some research and found out that frostbite can stack up to 5x, (50% condition loss) but somehow i have received 7x frostbite! So im now permanently on 30% health. Has anyone else receives higher then 5x frostbite?

Dude's in rough shape. 

I'm going to encourage you to keep playing, but I'm with @odizzido, your survivor's not long for this world. Still, it should be fun seeing if you can keep them alive... or at least how long you can keep them alive.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 4:57 PM, SG19LoneWolf said:

i have received 7x frostbite!

Can you post the status screen for that survivor? It's a bit hard to imagine what have you lost? Both hands, feet, ears and nose?

• 1 month later...

I'm not gonna say it's easy to avoid frostbite, but you gotta pay attention to the signs and prompts for the condition that the game gives you.  I got it once or twice when I was lightly clad being wet and hypothermic while becoming lost in an unexpected blizzard.  it sucks and I ended up abandoning my game as it happened early on.  I would  encourage you to carry on and try to keep your character alive. 

I haven't looked at the wiki in a bit so I checked and here's what they had to say when I looked today,   let me paste this from the fandom wiki:

Frostbite is caused by wearing frozen clothing for an extended period of time, or by having warmth lowered to freezing level with part of the body exposed (not wearing clothing). Each instance of frostbite reduces your maximum condition level by 10%.

• Frostbite is currently the only affliction to have no cure. Players should take care to pay attention to their 'frostbite risk,' so that frostbite can be prevented
  • A player can only receive 5 instances of frostbite at the same time, resulting in a maximum of 50% reduction in maximum condition
  • It is possible to have frostbite multiple times on a single appendage.