Episode Three Post-Launch Issues Under Investigation

Admin

Hello community,

Below is a list of known issues we are investigating after the release of WINTERMUTE: Episode Three. We appreciate your patience as we continue to work on fixes for these bugs.

***NOTE: There may be Story Spoilers in this list for Episode Three, so please proceed with that in mind.***

*Investigating compatibility issues with MacOS Catalina.

*Various issues with terrain that can cause players to become stuck.

*Issue keeping Rifles from snapping correctly into Gun Racks when placed.

*Issue causing Bear Skin Bedrolls to lose large amounts of Condition after use.

*Issue keeping the Cinematic moment in Molly's Farmhouse Basement from playing correctly.

*Rare issue causing Wildlife to become stuck on each other when moving.

*Issue allowing Wolves to attack players through the door of the Mountaineer's Hut in Timberwolf Mountain Region.

*Investigating issue preventing Joplin's Bunker Raid Side Mission from triggering.

*Issue causing Fishing gameplay sound effects to persist after catching the Big Bass in Episode Three.

*Issue causing missing musical cues for Missions, Timberwolves, as well as various environmental music - PS4 only.

*Issue preventing the player from completing the mine sequence in Episode Three - PS4 only.

###End###

• Upvote 1
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I have not confirmed it myself but I read people having problem getting the "Faithful Cartographer" achievement.  One theory was this being due to the name change for "Rural Store" in PV. Is this something you are aware of, looking into as well?

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, NacRuno said:

I have not confirmed it myself but I read people having problem getting the "Faithful Cartographer" achievement.  One theory was this being due to the name change for "Rural Store" in PV. Is this something you are aware of, looking into as well?

It must not be consistent. I started and completed the achievement post-update. I was concerned with what you mentioned but I mapped all of the Thompson community proactively. The only thing I struggled with was the mine entrance. I had to climb on top of it in order for it to show up.

• Admin unpinned and unfeatured this topic