Ghost Bear Sounds

Ahatch

I just shot a bear on Mystery Lake and spent the day harvesting it . I went inside to warm up and came back out the carcass and I could hear the grunting sound of the bear yet there was no other bear around. Pretty freaky I must say :)  I noticed this once before but that time it was just the crows sound effect. 

• Upvote 3

Yesterday I experienced the same thing. It was the first time I ever killed a bear and when I cooked the meat I heard that freaking sound of a nearby bear and I thought I would be punished for what I did

Edited by Senitschnig
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 11:53 AM, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

I spooked a bear, playing with custom passive/diminishing settings.  It eventually calmed down, but agitated sounds kept on until I vacated the area. 

I experienced that this very morning.

Ahh yes the phantom bear. Happened to me in the same zone at the unnamed pond location. Was hunting deer from the blind, looked over to my left and nothing was there, not even a few seconds later a bear had appeared. Scared the hell out of me and I decided to book it back to the trappers cabin. Same thing happened in Coastal Highway, I came out of a house near the Quonset and a bear literally popped in about 5 feet from me :D I know that both locations are where bears usually are but man, didn't expect them to pop out of nowhere.

• Upvote 1