Prepper cache bunkers

DariusGalaxyz

The prepper cache bunkers on the older maps were there for a long time. I've seen comments from people even in 2016 that they could no longer find the caches, and they looked for all of them since only 1 of them spawns.

One of my questions is, does 1 always spawn in Mystery Lake, 1 cache per region, or is it 1 cache per Great Bear Island ?

There are nine possible prepper caches. 

Five Specialized:  Weapon, Clothing, Medical, Tools, Wood; and four others containing food and water.

Of course, each will have some assortment of food and water, some meds, tools, and clothing. 

4 hours ago, UTC-10 said:

There are nine possible prepper caches. 

Five Specialized:  Weapon, Clothing, Medical, Tools, Wood; and four others containing food and water.

Of course, each will have some assortment of food and water, some meds, tools, and clothing. 

9 possible in Mystery Lake you mean ?

I just recently decided to just seek bunkers in ML until I found them all.  And I did.  However, with some of the artwork updates a few of the bunker locations have been buried by the newly placed rock formations. If you pop on over to "share your screenshots"  you can check out at least 6 confirmed locations on the ML map.  I also recently posted a photo journal of the Medical bunker on this forum if you care to check out what was in it.

On 8.2.2019 at 5:45 AM, RossBondReturns said:

One cache in Pleasant Valley (in one of 8 ish spawn points).

Can't believe I missed that one... I've spent a couple of nervewrecking nights just meters away in the destroyed hut next to the oven hoping for the weather to stay calm. :o

6 minutes ago, atomic said:

Can't believe I missed that one... I've spent a couple of nervewrecking nights just meters away in the destroyed hut next to the oven hoping for the weather to stay calm. :o

The one by the rope is always there.

I have found 3 PV Cache Bunkers:

Weapons: Near Signal Hill

Clothes/Food: Near 3 Strikes

Food/Water/Snare etc.: Near Burned Ridge Cave / Skeeter's Ridge

On 2/7/2019 at 8:45 PM, RossBondReturns said:

One cache in Pleasant Valley (in one of 8 ish spawn points).

2 hours ago, atomic said:

1 hour ago, RossBondReturns said:

The one by the rope is always there.

I have found 3 PV Cache Bunkers:

Weapons: Near Signal Hill

Clothes/Food: Near 3 Strikes

Food/Water/Snare etc.: Near Burned Ridge Cave / Skeeter's Ridge

Sorry, now I'm confused... Does this mean there are two caches in PV: "The one by the rope is always there" plus one in one of 8 spawn points?

Archived