Rewards from Grey Mother

Jolan

I found a Mackinaw jacket on the window seat opposite GM's fire, think this showed up after doing the repairs?

I have blueprints for rabbit hat, its given when you kill the first bunny, didnt get given any gloves though, but I have the blueprint in Episode2 for mittens

Boots and ropes are given if you choose to give lily the pearls. doubt if you get them if you dont help with the quest

OK, I think I get it.  Some of the side quests are triggered by books, notes and other ephemra.  Some of the rewards are items that just show up, some are plans and I suppose some are the warm glowy feeling you get in your soul for doing the right thing.  Oh, wait, gamers don't have souls. :D

On 27/12/2018 at 12:06 PM, cannajan said:

Boots and ropes are given if you choose to give lily the pearls. doubt if you get them if you dont help with the quest

You get the rope from the chest in Lilly's bedroom after taking the lockbox from the bank. You can't progress in the game without the rope, so it isn't part of any side mission.

It seems you get rewarded for most of the side missions, though, even if it's just with information (though I don't remember getting anything from the "Extra Supplies" one). 

Something that confused me was that after I finished Lilly's pearls and spoke to Grey Mother, I exited the dialogue menu thing, and a notification came up saying "Grey Mother has one final task for you". But I couldn't talk to her again. Did anyone else notice this? 

2 hours ago, Doc Feral said:

Isn't it the jacket? I don't remember well but at some time it appeared on the bench.

It could be. I took the jacket from the bench at the same time as I took the mountaineering boots, which I think was reward from the Lilly's pearls mission. But it's possible that the jacket was there before and I just didn't notice it.

Archived