faster moving in game *wolf sleigh*

lone wolf

i got great hardcore update idea for long dark but how we can get it trough :I? so you could catch wolfs to pets and make sleigh for chopping trees and stuff then u could put wolf to move your sleigh and you need forge to make steel parts for sleigh that would be amaizing but i bet it would just come survival not story :I. that would be amaizing update about travelling faster in game :) *wolf sleigh*

and i forget say you could add bear bedroll in sleigh so you can be warm there not cold or normal bed roll and store stuff to sleigh so you dont need carry over 40 kg items all the time 

sorry my bad inglish could this be possible to add atleast on survival mode maybe not story?

item requirements to wolf sleigh 4-6 wolf bear bedroll hacksaw hammer forge fir and cedar wood and maybe sticks and last one rope and litle detail there how many wolf you have that give you more item space to carry if you have 4 wolfs you can store 40 kg and if you have 6 wolf you could store 60kg stuff

On 2017-11-18 at 8:57 PM, lone wolf said:

i got great hardcore update idea for long dark but how we can get it trough :I? so you could catch wolfs to pets and make sleigh for chopping trees and stuff then u could put wolf to move your sleigh and you need forge to make steel parts for sleigh that would be amaizing but i bet it would just come survival not story :I. that would be amaizing update about travelling faster in game :) *wolf sleigh*

and i forget say you could add bear bedroll in sleigh so you can be warm there not cold or normal bed roll and store stuff to sleigh so you dont need carry over 40 kg items all the time 

sorry my bad inglish could this be possible to add atleast on survival mode maybe not story?

item requirements to wolf sleigh 4-6 wolf bear bedroll hacksaw hammer forge fir and cedar wood and maybe sticks and last one rope and litle detail there how many wolf you have that give you more item space to carry if you have 4 wolfs you can store 40 kg and if you have 6 wolf you could store 60kg stuff

Domesticating wolves has been discussed before and 99% agree on that it would require several generations of wolves to tame them (somewhat) and to make them pull a sleigh would be like asking the Russian bear not kill you when you've stolen/killed its cubs.

• 10 months later...

why do bad English speakers always have ridiculous ideas?! NO! this is supposed to be realistic, not some candy land where you tame bears and wolves and have M-16's! the closest we would get to a wolf sleigh is just not being weak and flabby and manning up about not being able to run. I have 240 hours and the only thing I have wished for is wolves not being fur missiles and stone arrowheads!

Gnomegnine

On 10/6/2018 at 12:39 PM, gnomegnine said:

why do bad English speakers always have ridiculous ideas?!

Well, you may disagree with this person's ideas, but perhaps there might be a more polite way of doing so. In my honest opinion, there's no need to be this harsh with non-native English speakers. Just saying.

Keep thriving, keep surviving :):coffee:

okay sorry. I just have seen way too many people I can barely understand with ideas like this. I saw someone with the idea of having, NOT joking, a man that you see walking around and turns into a wolf at midnight! but I was over reacting, I have still seen many good ideas from non- native english speakers. You are right.

5 hours ago, gnomegnine said:

a man that you see walking around and turns into a wolf at midnight!

That's not a man, it's a woman and she was one of my most successful survivors, who at some time fought an apparently invincible wolf (no silver hatchet, you know). My theory is that when she apparently "faded into the long dark" later in the game she actually turned werewolf, and like when reaching 0 sanity in Call of Cthulhu she counted as not playable anymore.

@gnomegnine, no problem! It's true that sometimes one may come across some peculiar ideas ;)

4 hours ago, Doc Feral said:

That's not a man, it's a woman and she was one of my most successful survivors

Now she's known as Aela The Huntress, and you can see her beastly silhouette following you in clear nights, patiently stalking her prey under the ever-glowing auroras...

Ok, bed time! 

20 hours ago, gnomegnine said:

(...)I have still seen many good ideas from non- native english speakers. (...)

How would you even know who is a native english speaker. :P

An now for something completely different:

On 18.11.2017 at 8:57 PM, lone wolf said:

(...) item requirements to wolf sleigh 4-6 wolf (...)

Why would you waste that much good food! WHY?

Archived