Mines Caged Off Areas

hozz1235

I've thought of this. Maybe make a barred off area from one mine lead to another mine that happens to be a transition zone. Like the mine to Desolation Point can connect to the exit of the mine next to Hibernia. Only thing is that it will damage the hacksaw greatly and take a long time. But it will save you time taking the long way and risking your life outside.

On 11/17/2017 at 7:49 AM, LucidFugue said:

My memory might be faulty, but I think you can access all the barred off areas from the other side. There's usually a passage off the main pathway of the cave that leads you there. All the dead ends are cave ins. 

Your memory is faulty, I'm sorry to have to report. I've yet to find even one barred off area I can approach from the other side.

On 11/16/2017 at 0:49 PM, LucidFugue said:

My memory might be faulty, but I think you can access all the barred off areas from the other side. There's usually a passage off the main pathway of the cave that leads you there. All the dead ends are cave ins. 

They are cave ins but I could see the survivor being pressed to gather something from the blocked area.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 0:09 PM, Darkestnight said:

While as someone who likes the idea of more places to go/things to get, I don't know if that would be considered a priority to do something like that anytime soon for  the team.

Last time I checked, this was a place to post Wish List items.  I don't assume it will get immediate dev attention.

Archived