Hill in Coastal Highway

Pyroxene

On 6/14/2024 at 4:20 AM, PilgrimReaper said:

You mean Pleasant Valley.

Eh, I think they are using a translation or translator that is not showing it to them that way. The OP has commented on what they said was an incorrect translation in the Swedish language version of the game in the past, IIRC. So it's possibly just a "lost in translation" thing.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Eh, I think they are using a translation or translator that is not showing it to them that way. The OP has commented on what they said was an incorrect translation in the Swedish language version of the game in the past, IIRC. So it's possibly just a "lost in translation" thing.

While this is fair, so is the fact that everyone else (literally) on this forum uses the region's actual name.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PilgrimReaper said:

While this is fair, so is the fact that everyone else (literally) on this forum uses the region's actual name.

Please keep comments respectful..  translations may vary ,I myself have seen several different names used for several maps.. 

• Upvote 1

Not really. Getting there is rather simple. Simplest road to follow: from coastal town head uphill. you will see a blue trailer and a bear dedn potentially. from there head left. follow the road until another turn where you trun right uphill. You will immedietly see some cabins and from there on just follow the road. It will take you along Abandoned Lookout and straight to the mine leading to PV.

• Upvote 1