TALES, Part Five, tease...

1 hour ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

I was right lmfao lets goo ahahahahah

Edit: Oh wait, the week of may 13th, Which is anywhere from 13-19

Looks like my initial guess of 11 was too soon

Two weeks is nothing, I mean we wait sooooo long, but this is the week for sure! Maybe I make my way to the mountain regions? 🙂

29 minutes ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

cough  construction hardhat cough  4% protection

I said *bite-proof*, not *barely bite-resistant*, lol. 

Ballistic vest prevents bleeding chest wounds 100%. I want a Joe Brown helmet that gives me a bit more than 4% protection- give me at least a 50-50 chance of a bear or cougar not splitting my noggin in two.

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

Might be a good time to get the ballistic vest out too😁

Good idea, maybe a rocket launcher or grenade launcher.... oh sorry wrong game, this is not Syphon Filter, oh man I love this game for ps1😅

Just now, Sebastian1992 said:

Good idea, maybe a rocket launcher or grenade launcher.... oh sorry wrong game, this is not Syphon Filter, oh man I love this game for ps1😅

A rocket launcher would be awesome lol😁.   Slice and dice any predator in seconds

2 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

A rocket launcher would be awesome lol😁.   Slice and dice any predator in seconds

Yeah you must not quarter him with an axe, the rocket launcher make that for you, but you must search the pieces in the snow...... Back to the topic!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

Yeah i was making a very subtle remark towards the helmet because that's pretty much the whole point of it

But hinterland just kinda forgot to make its protection better than the bunny hat or aviator cap. i think.

Well, if cougar aimed rocks at your head I'm sure it would help 

37 minutes ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

yaaayyy new animations

also I think this means that we won't be able to fight back during the struggle

Bringing back memories of RDR2.

*shudders*

20 hours ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

You wanted to be teased before we post the Dev Diary, so here it is!

I can confirm the Cougar will be in Part Five of Tales.

(More details soon.)

Hell yeah. Been waiting for this for a long time.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

I don't want to worry anyone, but the Cougar attack is...terrifying. 😬

*gulp*  good to know 

Looks like I'm gonna be back in the good old days...jumping out of my seat, afraid to turn around the corner, heart beating in my throat...constant crouching..

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, rush247 said:

I have a feeling it won't be region exclusive but it will be restricted to paid content like the Ptarmigans.

Also I hope the update is happening soon, I'm getting tired of jokers out there saying it's not going to happen till next year.

If its not region exclusive and is restricted to paid content that means anyone who doesn't own the DLC won't have to worry about getting attacked and killed by a cougar if playing on Stalker or Interloper and makes the game less difficult to survive without having a silent killer stalking the player on stalker.

It will still be an interesting new predator either way.

The cougar is an ambush predator but so are the wolves in Great Bear as I've been ambushed out of the blue by wolves who have just suddenly appeared from around a corner, and without warning I am ambushed with no chance or time to even prevent the attack.

• Like 1

I’m here to bring a new wild theory. We all know that the roadmap lists planned features but it also says they can also release features not listed in the roadmap.

Revolvers were added to fight against timberwolves. What if we get a pump action shotgun against cougars? 😳

3 hours ago, BugReportEnthusiast said:

I expect (and hope) that a shotgun will never be added to tld

If it does it should be a one shot, not pump-action or any other form of semi-auto.