Carter Hydro Dam


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

@conanjaguarcan confirm that little girl! I heard it the first time I was searching for the unique rifle. I remember going up top in the turbine room and I stopped, about to pause my game to go pee. I heard the humming and then soft laughter in the distance. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2024 at 3:55 PM, Bloodskye said:

@conanjaguarcan confirm that little girl! I heard it the first time I was searching for the unique rifle. I remember going up top in the turbine room and I stopped, about to pause my game to go pee. I heard the humming and then soft laughter in the distance. 

So I'm not crazy... which is even worse!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back when you didn't dare go into the dam because of Fluffy, people wrote poems and stories about Fluffy. Fluffy, the dam wolf. I miss Fluffy sometimes, but the Dam is still a pretty sketch place if an aurora drops in.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Snowtippedwolf said:

Back when you didn't dare go into the dam because of Fluffy, people wrote poems and stories about Fluffy. Fluffy, the dam wolf. I miss Fluffy sometimes, but the Dam is still a pretty sketch place if an aurora drops in.

Never ever ever go down into the turbine room in the late afternoon or early evening. Ever. So much stuff to distract you from the fact that night is falling, and "Hey, what is that cracking sound I hea..... Zappy Zappy Zappy!"

(Good to see you back again, my friend! 😃)

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2024 at 8:47 AM, Snowtippedwolf said:

Back when you didn't dare go into the dam because of Fluffy, people wrote poems and stories about Fluffy. Fluffy, the dam wolf. I miss Fluffy sometimes, but the Dam is still a pretty sketch place if an aurora drops in.

You can sometimes find Fluffy...in Bleak Inlet in the Cannery Machining Room. Just like the dam was its not every sandbox.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2024 at 1:47 AM, RossBondReturns said:

You can sometimes find Fluffy...in Bleak Inlet in the Cannery Machining Room. Just like the dam was its not every sandbox.

Happened to me just yesterday, scared the bejeezus outta me...

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2024 at 11:59 AM, ThePancakeLady said:

Never ever ever go down into the turbine room in the late afternoon or early evening. Ever. So much stuff to distract you from the fact that night is falling, and "Hey, what is that cracking sound I hea..... Zappy Zappy Zappy!"

(Good to see you back again, my friend! 😃)

And good to be back! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2024 at 7:47 PM, RossBondReturns said:

You can sometimes find Fluffy...in Bleak Inlet in the Cannery Machining Room. Just like the dam was its not every sandbox.

I know, but it's not quite the same. Sometimes I still miss the old dam, but the new one sure has its... cluttered charm!

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now