Favourite TALES addition so far?

Well, since we have to pick one thing... I'll take the immersion-oriented bits. The tftft maps are daring to scout and live in and I really love them, but you offered us a lot of new immersive things along with those : see-through windows, and more buildings that you enter without zoning in, carcass harvesting animations, and finally hand-coverings (and yes, what a technical breakthrough) !
These things, as much technical as they are (and they are, I can understand that), made the game even more brilliant ! You had a very nice and balanced game, you made it even more immersive, in ways many of us thought impossible.

Bravo !

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, redpandatrident said:

It's a simple one but I really like being able to see the gloves and sleeves my character is wearing. It's so much more immersive and polished that way.

Everyone looooves that, nothing simple about it! We've been staring at the same sweater for yeaaars, or whatever the male character wears 😁 I always choose a female

Side note: I once thought to freshen things up by choosing a guy and jumped out of my seat when heard a male voice telling me he's freezing, thought for a second there's a npc or something next to me 😀  

Anyway, all that hard work of making or finding the best clothes and nit being able to see it...now we can! It's awesome 

Edited by bysinda

On 5/4/2024 at 4:17 PM, Vinceofpyrenees said:

First-Person Hand Coverings and the Ptarmigan. I can't choose between them.

How about "being able to pick up ptarmigans with my new hand coverings"? ;)

• Upvote 2

New regions. Because nothing is as good as being lost, exploring for the first time, genuinely not knowing where you are or where you need to be.

Similarly, I love the loot refresh, for added uncertainty and randomness.

I like having does, too!

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1