Scruffy or Fluffy?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sebastian1992 said:

Glitchy indeed! Man I hate this wolf in the cannery 😅

On harder levels I can understand why lol...      I like it but it's kind of creepy during the day..

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

On harder levels I can understand why lol...      I like it but it's kind of creepy during the day..

The wolf struggle cost me so many safe games! For ten years (with my beginning 20er so young lol) I love smashing the mouse button, but now I prefer the option holding the left mouse button 😂

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sebastian1992 said:

The wolf struggle cost me so many safe games! For ten years (with my beginning 20er so young lol) I love smashing the mouse button, but now I prefer the option holding the left mouse button 😂

I tried that a few times but it doesn't half give you arm ache lol..  ..   

You're not the only one it's killed a lot, but I think some have died nearly as much from standing on the wires trying to avoid it 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

You're not the only one it's killed a lot, but I think some have died nearly as much from standing on the wires trying to avoid it 

You mean the wires in Carter Hydro Dam? It's funny, but I never died about the wires. Too much respect and I avoid it I think....

Edited by Sebastian1992

1 minute ago, Sebastian1992 said:

You mean the wires in Carter Hydro Dam? It's funny, but I never died about the wires. Too much respect I think....

I haven't from those wires, I tend to go right inside the door ,it's nearer to the loot lol.. but I've died a few times in the coastal mine stepping on the wrong ones😁

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I haven't from those wires, I tend to go right inside the door ,it's nearer to the loot lol.. but I've died a few times in the coastal mine stepping on the wrong ones😁

Yeah, the coastal mine! When the aurora goes out and you are in the mine, you will properly die! In my run I not discover this mine now, maybe later? 🤔

9 minutes ago, Sebastian1992 said:

Yeah, the coastal mine! When the aurora goes out and you are in the mine, you will properly die! In my run I not discover this mine now, maybe later? 🤔

Definitely not a place to get stuck in...   I don't go in there unless I'm really bored and don't mind taking the risk,but not on my long run.. 

I don't blame you for not going down there.

• Upvote 2