Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

I finally finished Tales, I liked very much the story, the contaminated area and the new difficulties although after having explored the map I will retire to live in other places less exigent.

I leave you a nice view of Enduring Waterfalls and a new toxic sunrise.

enduring-waterfall.jpeg

contaminated-sunrise.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoePineapples said:

Probably leave them and I don't know how many. I'm hoping to keep on surviving so will be killing a lot more wolves...lol

Well good luck ,they had it coming I reckon..😁

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I am still here, still playing, finally coming back out of Lurk Mode- life has been busy, far too busy. I find time to play the game, but never seem to have time to actively post here. I'll try to be here more, but make no promises.

Meanwhile- some screenshots from my recent travels in the game:

20230908153833_1.jpg

20240329172419_1.jpg

20240311033941_1.jpg

20240408134344_1.jpg

20231127230051_1.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Yeah, I am still here, still playing, finally coming back...

now there's a player name I haven't seen on the forums for quite some time!  glad to see you back, been a while for sure!  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

now there's a player name I haven't seen on the forums for quite some time!  glad to see you back, been a while for sure!  

Ah, I have been here, just not posting. For a long long time. Just a lot going on IRL, and most of my time is on the Steam forums, since I am already there and logged in to play this game and to try to work away some of my huge backlog there.

Thank you for welcoming me back here @piddy3825! I appreciate it!

Now I just have to find it somewhere deep inside myself to *want* to be active again, anywhere (not just here). The every growing negativity (waves arms wildly) everywhere these days has made me step back from the forums here and on Steam. It's nice to have a familiar person welcome me back, and I kind of regret not being active here for so long.

Be warned- I have *tons* of screenshots... encouraging me may result in most of them flooding this thread. I'll try my best to be good and hold off. For now. Maybe. 😬

• Upvote 4

It's always extremely satisfying to me to climb the broken stairs at the Destroyed Forestry Lookout and get lucky enough to find this, after the rest of the location has almost no loot (over 100 days into this save, so... I wasn't expecting much).

Not glorious or grand, just a nice "Yippee!" moment that made going there feel good. 

Until the blizzard hit, lol.

20240422145139_1.jpg

• Upvote 5