Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

@Lohaan Thanks,

I too thought your moonscape shot to be outstanding!  Great eye for the natural beauty of the game.
For me there is something about using flares and lanterns for lighting.  I didn't even know you could see the tail section of the plane thru the window of the mountaineer's hut until someone pointed it out to me.  Glad you liked it.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

Right on!!!  
I just made a post similar to this.  Some things just shouldn't be changed for the sake of change.  Game On!

😄😄

I was with this game since the early access. Man, the game was difficult ! It was Soooo difficult that I doubt Interloper players would have survived more than 50 days in it. 

The Tools and rifle Condition drops was bad. Like VERY BAD ! each can opener use make 20 percent drop in its condition. Each shot that you would fire with your rifle makes it to lose 10 percent condition ! 

AND ! 
Then ... there was fluffy. Always waiting at the dam ! Not to mention that wolf struggle itself was harder than " As the dead sleep" Challenge ! 

Sorry for Bad English ! 

Edited by alone sniper
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, alone sniper said:

😄😄

I was with this game since the early access. Man, the game was difficult ! It was Soooo difficult that I doubt Interloper players would have survived more than 50 days in it. 

The Tools and rifle Condition drops was bad. Like VERY BAD ! each can opener use make 20 percent drop in its condition. Each shot that you would fire with your rifle makes it to lose 10 percent condition ! 

AND ! 
Then ... there was fluffy. Always waiting at the dam ! Not to mention that wolf struggle itself was harder than " As the dead sleep" Challenge ! 

Sorry for Bad English ! 

For more Info On how old TLD was:

https://hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/12428-old-times/