Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

1 hour ago, dahemac said:

For the love of all the Old Gods! Why did you stop there and get out your camera? 😛😝😜🤪

lol, my stamina meter was past the red and I was just nearly ready to fall when I quickly to that pic.  good thing for that ledge, eh?

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

lol, my stamina meter was past the red and I was just nearly ready to fall when I quickly to that pic.  good thing for that ledge, eh?

I always try to have a wee nap on the ledge mid climb. Or start a fire and make some water. Just take an hour somewhere bears and wolves dare not tread.

18 hours ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

View from the outer fishing hut looking back to shore on Bleak Inlet.

1456461241_Bleakreturn.thumb.png.48bc4d76cfff6e54db6ea9e6054124c2.png

I like fishing there, though firewood gathering means longer walks once all the cannery wood is chopped up and gone. 

Danger Bear! The superhero bear that protects fish from fishers.

DangerBear.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah, he's easy to spot.  Wind is often blowing into shore, so that helps.  Seen it roam all the way to the bridge and behind the cottages sometimes.  He'll be good eating after Cooking Mastery.  Those shots are from a custom settings guy with scarce and diminishing wildlife, so saving bears for later on.  In the meantime I've been dodging them in Winter's Embrace:

2117234482_BearFarm.thumb.png.42a3ebca9dd89344b488f8a6535bf4b8.png

Maybe he's just scratching his back on the trailer...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

Yeah, he's easy to spot.  Wind is often blowing into shore, so that helps.  Seen it roam all the way to the bridge and behind the cottages sometimes.  He'll be good eating after Cooking Mastery.  Those shots are from a custom settings guy with scarce and diminishing wildlife, so saving bears for later on.  In the meantime I've been dodging them in Winter's Embrace:

The bear is quite easy to harvest if he comes close to the cottages and you have archery = 5. So much nutritious meat. I basically live off bear now.