Worst dialogue mismatches

TiffTastic

So is it just me or are some of the spoken dialogue lines hopelessly mismatched? Like when I fired the rifle and picked up the brass or when I took a dead rabbit from a wolf that I killed, saying “I hope nobody heeds this anymore”? 

Dont know about yall but I laughed. Post your examples if you have any😁

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, PilgrimReaper said:

Right before entering Thomson's Crossing's Community Hall: "It's getting dark, time to look for shelter."

I've had this one numerous times right before walking into a house or shelter.

"If I don't rest soon I'm gonna faint" right as I initiate sleep is another one.

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2023 at 5:54 AM, Bloodskye said:

I've had this one numerous times right before walking into a house or shelter.

"If I don't rest soon I'm gonna faint" right as I initiate sleep is another one.

Another good one is when you say “If i dont rest soon im gonna faint” while you are freezing to death in a blizzard…

On 10/16/2023 at 8:06 AM, conanjaguar said:

Finding a single rose hip in a trash can:

”Ah… someone’s stash!”

I've gotten this one when finding a single stick or stone in a trash can.  I chuckle every time.  Also, when he blurts the "just what I need" line for the same stick find when he's already carrying 30 or more sticks.

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Bloodskye said:

Anyone else getting heavy breathing  from the characters while in and after a loading screen? I hope they fix that.

Yes.  I also had one case of waking up huffing and puffing, fully rested.  He wasn't doing it when he went to sleep either, which made it doubly wierd.  It didn't stop until he left the house (i..e. went through the loading screen when going out the door).

• Upvote 2

In Episode 3, after lugging crash survivors down the mountain in a nasty long blizzard, to the Community Hall where I can still hear it howling and rattling, and the minister says something like "We need to prepare for the blizzard that's coming, you don't want to be outside when it comes."

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, TiffTastic said:

Never actually heard that one before!

You have to basically let the characters suffer a day and it's after moaning and groaning about their stomach. I only know this because I ate some fish that was at 50% thinking it was fine and getting food poisoning right after waking up. Let that be a lesson kids, choose your breakfast wisely.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bloodskye said:

You have to basically let the characters suffer a day and it's after moaning and groaning about their stomach. I only know this because I ate some fish that was at 50% thinking it was fine and getting food poisoning right after waking up. Let that be a lesson kids, choose your breakfast wisely.

Pancakes, hot off the grill.

On 10/16/2023 at 8:49 AM, TiffTastic said:

So is it just me or are some of the spoken dialogue lines hopelessly mismatched? Like when I fired the rifle and picked up the brass or when I took a dead rabbit from a wolf that I killed, saying “I hope nobody heeds this anymore”? 

Dont know about yall but I laughed. Post your examples if you have any😁

I had the same thing with the rabbit and. "I hope nobody needs this anymore"