TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, Part Three Released & THE LONG DARK UPDATED to Version 2.17 (Xbox, PlayStation, PC, Mac)

Admin

11 hours ago, Cheeki said:

I have discovered a BUG introduced with Part 3.

Preping scenario: have 3-4 arrows in your inventory, all at the same condition (for example 5 arrows of 100% condition).

Test: shoot one or two arrows at a wall. Their condition drops (it can be seen when you pick them up)

Result: once the 2 arrows shot are added to your inventory, they are added to your current stack. Their condition is reset to the condition of the arrows still in your backpack.

This means your arrows will never degrade. I think this is a huge gameplay bug. It basically gives players arrows that fundamentally never decay because they are always reset.

I think this may work both ways- I made 3 arrows, with another at 16% condition in my inventory.  Result- 4 arrows with 16% condition.  So looks like any arrows stacked onto an existing arrow in the inventory are given the 1st arrows' condition.  So always keep one good arrow back until the bug is fixed!

1 hour ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

I think this may work both ways- I made 3 arrows, with another at 16% condition in my inventory.  Result- 4 arrows with 16% condition.  So looks like any arrows stacked onto an existing arrow in the inventory are given the 1st arrows' condition.  So always keep one good arrow back until the bug is fixed!

I just had people confirm that yes, it can go both ways depending on the item in inventory.

It is also not for arrows. Its general. It affects everything that stacks. Like painkillers, antibiotics and so on. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mixu said:

This update was so unnecessary. Man I finally find a game that I can play hours and hours. Then they have to make changes and make it even crash. Thank you so much!

You know there's a Time Capsule feature right? It'll let you play previous major updates. You can keep playing for hours and hours and never get any of the new content!

20 hours ago, Renn said:

You know there's a Time Capsule feature right? It'll let you play previous major updates. You can keep playing for hours and hours and never get any of the new content!

I play with PS4, can I use time capsule feature with that?

• Admin unpinned this topic