TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, Part Three is Here!

Admin

6 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

I don’t think they spawned on my current play through.  I’ve been to every map except desolation point, and I’ve found NOTHING.  

Mhh, like skillets or the other new ingredients they are usually in big houses like Grey Mothers, Paradise Meadows, or Thompson's Crossing. There are also new potato sacks. And some new wooden produce containers - for example in the back of the Rural Store and the basements of the PV farm house.

Hey folks, having played quite a while with the part 3 update, I am very pleased with what has been added. The cooking recipes are cool, Ptarmigans are useful for their feathers, even though a little too easy to catch. The cooked items decay rapidly though, even when left outside.

Regarding recipes I only regret that parts of the ingredients are not renewable, so at some point in the game we won't be able to cook them anymore. I'd like more respawning items in the game to avoid this situation.

Great update nonetheless, keep up the great work!

Edited by yoli

As a reminder, we recently released a Hotfix to address a number of issues following the release of TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, Part Three: FRONTIER COMFORTS: 

We are also working toward resolutions for a number of high-priority Known Issues: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/10522105337364-Known-Issues 

Thank you for your patience, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need additional assistance! http://hinterlandgames.com/support 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 3:22 PM, Edsel said:

Will the nintendo switch ever get an update?

We are working to release TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY for Nintendo Switch, however, we don't have a date at this time. We will be sure to post an update as soon as possible. 

• Upvote 1

• Admin unpinned this topic