Another Variant idea... but for a Hatchet?

JackTrysGames

Braveheart's Hatchet
"This Hatchet has been lovingly modified with a custom head, wrapped grip, and a few feathers stuck to the back. No doubt about it, this is a tool designed for killing.

It struggles to adapt to peacetime duties, though. After all, the war never really ended..."

+More kill chance in Struggles
+Gives more Struggle progress per click
+Automatically selected over other Hatchets in a Struggle
+More durable

-Heavier
-Not as effective for breaking furniture as a normal Hatchet

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

ITEM VARIANTS

Unique, custom versions of existing in-game items, each with a history and its own special tuning. Special versions of Rifles, Bows, Knives, Hatchets, Lanterns, certain Clothing, etc., to be found in the hidden corners of the world.

• Upvote 1

On 3/16/2023 at 9:35 AM, hozz1235 said:

ITEM VARIANTS

Unique, custom versions of existing in-game items, each with a history and its own special tuning. Special versions of Rifles, Bows, Knives, Hatchets, Lanterns, certain Clothing, etc., to be found in the hidden corners of the world.

Yes, I know that. My point is that everyone is suggesting Rifle variants. This is possibly the first Hatchet variant suggested, literally ever.

Also, I'm a Pathfinder now.

Edited by JackTrysGames
  • Upvote 1

I wonder whether a two-handled axe could also be added to the game, the Lumberjack's Axe. It can be found in Blackrock.

A long-handled, heavy-headed Hatchet. It requires two hands to be used and its greater weight and leverage makes it extremely effective at breaking up firewood and limbs, but is too unwieldy to be effective in combat.

Pros:

+Chops limbs and furniture twice as quickly as a normal hatchet.

+50% more durable

Cons:

-Twice as heavy as a normal hatchet

-Half as effective in a struggle

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...