Game breaking bug, becareful!

Kain

I left the cave at the park and pleasant valley and I was warped to a random starting zone with just my starting equipment, crazy! I've reported this bug to the technical team. Luckily if you quit and restart your save before saving you should be ok!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Kain said:

I left the cave at the park and pleasant valley and I was warped to a random starting zone with just my starting equipment, crazy! I've reported this bug to the technical team. Luckily if you quit and restart your save before saving you should be ok!

Thank you for reporting! We appreciate the opportunity to investigate. 

3 hours ago, Kain said:

You found the super-secret-wormhole-easter-egg! ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I had this happen first day of the patch.  Left an ice cave in HRV and ended up in the NW normal cave in HRV.  New character and clothes, without the loot I'd picked up.  I didn't report because my game was still not right with other issues, so I reinstalled and verified.  Then I tried a couple times to repro, but couldn't.

I just had this bug. When i exit the Riken, i warped to an starter location on desolation point with an initial gear, as his would have started a new run.

However, when you get the wrong warp, the game do not save automatically.

If you get this bug, exit INMEDIATLY the game, and then you can start again from your last save, without losing progress.

Anyways it's a game breaking bug!

3.png

• Upvote 1

Here's another magical teleporting fiasco, first the player is stuck in buggy snowshelter (timestamp 2:29.25). Then when you load the latest savepoint to salvage the situation, you are teleported to different side of the map, to a cave you've never been in (timestamp 2:32.28). Are you investigating snowshelters too @Admin

Edited by Mistral
  • Upvote 1

Wow, thanks for the head up.

Yesterday I was suprised as a guy in a Mackinaw Jacket with a rabbitskin hat and a bow suddenly appeared in my living room as I was watching TV, then he said something about a bloody %$£**#$$ teleport bug and vanished in a gust of blizzard :D

• Like 2