hinterland store

Ghost-0f-Kiev

21 hours ago, Ghost-0f-Kiev said:

does anyone know when the hinterland store will open up? because I want to get the long dark hatchet and a couple posters but I cant because it says the store is closed because of covid 19 even though its not a threat really anymore.

https://www.hinterlandstore.com/password

Thank you for your question. 

We do have plans to reopen the store, though we do not have a date to share at this time. Our current estimate is for later this year, and we will provide an update as soon as we know more. Thank you for your patience! 

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Admin said:

Thank you for your question. 

We do have plans to reopen the store, though we do not have a date to share at this time. Our current estimate is for later this year, and we will provide an update as soon as we know more. Thank you for your patience! 

best news since the last Dev Diary!

• Upvote 1

Funny how TLD is literally the ONLY game I was willing to buy some merch for and support the devs and such. Awhile back I was like "you know what, I AM going to get that coffee mug!" So I went to the store with wallet wide open, cash falling out and WHAM! Sign said closed for Covid 🙃

Looking forward to this Dec for when the store does open up to get my coffee mug revenge 🤠

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SmokyRawSauce said:

Funny how TLD is literally the ONLY game I was willing to buy some merch for and support the devs and such. Awhile back I was like "you know what, I AM going to get that coffee mug!" So I went to the store with wallet wide open, cash falling out and WHAM! Sign said closed for Covid 🙃

Looking forward to this Dec for when the store does open up to get my coffee mug revenge 🤠

I really hope that the shipping cost to EU is getting lower. Nowadays i suspect that it wouldn't, but hopefully they have a distribution center in Europe or something like that. Because this moose kick coffee mug is looking good ^^

Edited by Karl Grylls
  • Upvote 2

I gotta say those enamel mugs are handy because you can apply heat directly to them. On cool summer evenings I like to sit out on my deck with a Dietz lantern that has a cook surface on the top, read by lamplight, and keep my drink hot by setting it on the lantern. (It does a great job at keeping hot things hot but I wouldn't suggest trying to cook with it unless you have a couple hours to kill.)

The downside though is the mug handle gets as hot as the drink does. So if it's hot enough that you have to sip at it carefully, it's also too hot to hold by the handle. Kind of a catch-22 there. When the coffee is the right temperature, you can't drink it unless you have a folded up napkin or something to pick it up with.

mug and lamp.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 3

I live in Czech Republic @Ghost-0f-Kiev We have a speciality called Ransom of Czech Post. Any oversea package can be opened to "check package content and price". That would not be a problem if it was not payed. Usually price for this unwanted action is something about 100USD. Of course you dont have to pay. But it means the package is stopped in their storage and then supposedly returned to the sender. They told me it is only for pakcages they suspect the content is wrongly declared. In my case it was every package from USA. Even last one, which stated "Coins" and contained Zero F**k coins. I would love to see their faces when they opened the package and saw coins with middle finger. In this case it was cheaper to cut my losses and let them send it back. Seller claimed it was never delivered back.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...