Many Wishes: a bike, growing plants, seasons, candles, cooking, second survivor, domesticate wolfes, etc.

KaryDF

6 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

My problem is that I'm not a fan of digital downloads!  That's why I keep buying the older Xbox! At least if they break down I still have the disc🙂 but considering I've bought three in the last two years maybe I should start saving up those pennies and stop wasting money on these🙂

yeah, me too, not necessarily a fan of digital downloads myself but unfortunately it is the direction the industry is heading in.  At any rate, being able to keep digital copies of your games stored in the cloud does provide some level of backup in the event of mechanical failure or worse the theft or destruction of your physical devices.   

32 minutes ago, piddy3825 said:

yeah, me too, not necessarily a fan of digital downloads myself but unfortunately it is the direction the industry is heading in.  At any rate, being able to keep digital copies of your games stored in the cloud does provide some level of backup in the event of mechanical failure or worse the theft or destruction of your physical devices.   

Too true!  One thing I wouldn't miss is the downloading/update speeds! 

Twice as slow compared to every other console! I bought my son Ark survival last  week and it took about 9 hours to install and update it!   

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 11:58 PM, Admin said:

Thank you for the suggestions and constructive conversation around them. Noted and appreciated. 

Thank you! 

I still think, candles could be very useful indoors to have light for crafting and reading at night, without wasting fuel for laterns. 

And I still think, that it could be possible to ride a bike at some areas. Even if it's just from one road end to the first big insurmountable obstacle. Maybe it'll be possible to carry it around an "little" obstacle, it'll weight 5-10kilos extra and could only be carried for a few minutes for example. It won't be possible to climb with the bike or to enter a new area (through caves for example) with it. But it's useful at villages to shorten up the distance between two obstacles a bit. Of course there won't be bike's at climbing areas. Only in "easier" places. It's for people like me, that loves to play the game after a long week of work to relax, instead of searching for hard and exiting challenges. 

And with other persons in the game I meant it similar like the story mode (which is maybe only possible in the story mode). Maybe we'll see it at the next chapter with Will, when he tries to help his new partner to survive in the wild. And if she is fit again, she'll probably help Will with some useful stuff. Surviving would get a little harder because you would need extra food etc. to feed the other character too, without the need to make the game more frightening. 

I would love that.

All the other ideas I had aren't probably that realistic or necessary as I first thought. Thank you for reading it! Can't wait for chapter 5! 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, KaryDF said:

I still think, candles could be very useful indoors to have light for crafting and reading at night, without wasting fuel for laterns. 

there is a candle mod that makes very nice candles for just that purpose.  I involves harvesting fat from the animals you kill and rendering the fat into tallow.  then you've go to craft wicks from cloth and when you put the two together you have outstanding candles.   check it out on https://xpazeman.com/tld-mod-list/