Bravo Hinterland, Episode 4 really delivers (Spoilers)

piddy3825

Spoilers

Wow, gotta say that I am enjoying Episode 4 immensely!

Got a crazy mix of wolves going on and no disappointment in the new area.   I'm almost aimlessly running thru the wilderness taking in all the sights
and gleefully looting anything I can find.  Sure wish I was wearing my old clothes from the last game, I'm freezing my nuts off...

Great job!

screen_12e9d5b9-263b-446a-9023-08280b5bc38e_hi.thumb.png.8a8fbfcf77f5ff0df4c407a94b4e40f2.png

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Wow, gotta say that I am enjoying Episode 4 immensely!

Got a crazy mix of wolves going on and no disappointment in the new area.   I'm almost aimlessly running thru the wilderness taking in all the sights
and gleefully looting anything I can find.  Sure wish I was wearing my old clothes from the last game, I'm freezing my nuts off...

Great job!

screen_12e9d5b9-263b-446a-9023-08280b5bc38e_hi.thumb.png.8a8fbfcf77f5ff0df4c407a94b4e40f2.png

Plot Twist:Mathis and the other Prisoners are actually FBI Agents and Blackrock is facade,Made to hide their Real goal,To hunt down for....You know who

1 hour ago, odizzido said:

Seems people are really enjoying ep4. I am glad :)

After I completed the story, I went back to a save point before I actually brought the detonators back to the prison.  
I've been playing a survival type game and really taking my time to scout the map and check out all the details that I glossed over while playing the story line.
I really hope this area makes it into survival mode soon!  

• Upvote 2

On 10/8/2021 at 9:29 PM, piddy3825 said:

After I completed the story, I went back to a save point before I actually brought the detonators back to the prison.  
I've been playing a survival type game and really taking my time to scout the map and check out all the details that I glossed over while playing the story line.
I really hope this area makes it into survival mode soon!  

My best guess is early December- that will give them plenty of time for a hotfix (or 2) as needed before Winter Break.

• Like 1

• Admin changed the title to Bravo Hinterland, Episode 4 really delivers (Spoilers)