100 Ways to Die İn The Long Dark

Michael1986

94. Getting two doses of food poisoning from maple syrup at night, exhausted, overencumbered, in a blizzard with a wolf stalking you, build an 11 hour, +80 C fire and sleeeeeeeeeeeeee....................................

Totally didn’t just do that!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Leeanda said:

Thanks!🙂 I knew I'd seen it somewhere.. 

Any plans to do any more of these videos,?  I love watching them.👍

I would love to, but it requires a lot of work. These four were mostly made because I gathered a huge collection when making my 10 Tips videos, as I wanted to include other streamers. Afterwards, I had a lot of clips and thought they could make good videos.

If I make more, I will probably make post so people can submit clips somewhere, as I don't know if I have time to check streamer collections manually.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zaknafein said:

I would love to, but it requires a lot of work. These four were mostly made because I gathered a huge collection when making my 10 Tips videos, as I wanted to include other streamers. Afterwards, I had a lot of clips and thought they could make good videos.

If I make more, I will probably make post so people can submit clips somewhere, as I don't know if I have time to check streamer collections manually.

Ah I see.,thanks.   I know you're busy  anyway. Just wishful thinking but I'll still keep an eye out in the future.  I have the NOGOA to catch up on at the moment too .🙂

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, stratvox said:

That time Will came home from the bar and froze to death in the fishing hut on Crystal Lake while snoring gently at his keyboard.

Don’t drink and play! To thrive, or even live, in TLD, you just remain alert and have all your wits about you. One lapse of attention and its bye-bye sleepyhead.

12 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

@Catlover

No problem!

I think we can all agree that @stratvox the Sleepyhead has provided the fina, cause of death possible in the Long Dark... but I never go down without a fight.

101. Getting stomped by a moose. Not once, nor twice, but four times!

Yep I agree! 

And ouch, that sounds like a pretty painful way to fade into the long dark