Male or Female?

hozz1235

Male or Female?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, conanjaguar said:

The screenshots, I think… I didn’t know it was a viral challenge. People will do stupid things for fame :D.

Yeah I just looked it up, I didn’t know it was an Instagram guy 🤷🏻‍♂️

Learn something new everyday!

I was thinking of doing the one chip challenge, (stupid yes) not for fame…. Just want to see if I can take the heat! 🤣

I just prefer Astrid because Will's damage grunts are way louder and his voice lines sound less realistic. Sorta like the Nate vs Nora debate in Fallout 4. She's quieter, has more realistic responses to circumstances (especially the Darkwalker), and is generally more relatable. Also, she looks more like the Human version of me, so there's that.

On 7/21/2020 at 9:21 PM, Quiet Apocalypse said:

I am female, but I do prefer having a male character in this game. Mostly because of how the clothing looks, since I don't really use the voice in my playthroughs. I enjoy playing both characters in the story mode though.

This is exactly me. I like the guy's silly Canadian woodsman voice but I really like the red first person female sweater. Yet every time I open up the clothing menu playing the female character I cringe a bit. It almost looks like this was an intentional choice on the Dev's part, in the sense that the item models in the world don't change based on your player gender and it looks like most of the clothes (especially the heavier jackets) are men's clothes and looks hugely oversized on the female character lol. Exceptions apply.

On 8/23/2020 at 8:15 PM, JMK said:

Same here, but the other gender around.

I'd like to replace the male voice with my own rants to get a better immersion :) but the files are encoded 😪

Sincerely, this should be a feature. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/26/2020 at 10:25 AM, PhoenixB said:

I'm female and choose to play as a male character...

Because Will has a bigger carrying capacity!

I was so surprised to see that no one else in this forum had mentioned it! He has like 10 more pounds of carrying capacity, so I make sure to always use him when it comes to challenges and such.

In what parts of the game, may I ask? The potential of this surprised me so much I had to check, it's not true though from what I saw. 30kg in metric / 66lbs in imperial on both characters as a baseline.