elegy hidden cave

tulkawen

Hi there, I've been told there is a hidden cave behind a waterfall in the top right corner of the map.

I made a very long walk with my survivor to the spot just to find it, but the spot where the waterfall is, is just blocked by rocks and there is no way inside. I had already explored the other cave that's always there on normal survivor maps too and I'm told that one isn't the right cave.

I'm simply confused how I'm suppose to find it.

If someone can, then for the specially gifted a youtube video, screenshots and detailed description of how to get inside will be much appreciated.

Thank you. :D

Note: Spoilers ahead.

The waterfall you're looking for is inside of a cave, not at the river.

Go to the campsite in that corner next to the river (IIRC, it's called the Misty Falls Campsite?), and enter the cave there. Go all the way through it, and you'll find a low crawl passage - on the other side, you should hear the waterfall. Behind that area is the 'hidden cave', with some fine goodies. :)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DarkTreader said:

The waterfall you're looking for is inside of a cave, not at the river.

Go to the campsite in that corner next to the river (IIRC, it's called the Misty Falls Campsite?), and enter the cave there. Go all the way through it, and you'll find a low crawl passage - on the other side, you should hear the waterfall. Behind that area is the 'hidden cave', with some fine goodies.

Phew! Thank you so much! I finally found this elusive waterfall. :)

To be fair it has been hiding from me underground. I must have missed the turn in the dark the last time I've been exploring that cave.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:26 PM, tulkawen said:

Phew! Thank you so much! I finally found this elusive waterfall. :)

To be fair it has been hiding from me underground. I must have missed the turn in the dark the last time I've been exploring that cave.

Keep in mind, you need to start a quest (can't remember which) before the cave will be accessible.

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2020 at 7:46 AM, ManicManiac said:

Yes it's in Survival mode... It's a lovely little stop-over place.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Indeed, I can confirm. It's a great spot to grab some coal, warm up, and catch a bunny or two for lunch after returning from Timberwolf Mountain.

• Upvote 1