Visors

hozz1235

How many of you actually pull the visors down in cars hoping to find something, but knowing there is nothing? :)  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I swear to Odin I remember finding a candy bar behind one once, but it was just the once, and never again.  And I do occasionally misremember something.  Or like I'll be on a TLD bender and start dreaming I'm playing the game, and "remember" something that only happened in a dream.

Kinda like the time I dreamed I downloaded The Long Dark Go...which was an augmented reality cell phone game that overlaid wolves and bears and stuff on your location, and you had to physically walk away from them. And visiting certain hotspots in the real world would give you the opportunity to loot them for supplies.  And shooting the rifle was done using the camera, superimposing a wolf over the real world, just like Pokemon Go did.  I was super disappointed to wake up from that dream, it was an awesome game that didn't exist.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ManicManiac said:

I realized long ago I was never going to find anything there... but I guess it became habit.  Now I just use it to indicate that I have fully searched the vehicle.  :) 

I still use the hood to indicate that, and when I can't use the hood, I place some tinder on it.

• Upvote 1

One: I always check the visors because it marks that the car is looted Two: I also pull down the visors when I sleep in cars so the sun does not get in my eyes. And you never know there could be something never know with the new updates 🤔.

And I have been opening them since beta. Its like asking why I still always have my rifle or flare in hand when I go into hydro... I just never know.... Fluffy could have moved back in...

And come on gotta check em man, I mean why else would they be there?

Edited by Ghosty 1944
  • Upvote 1

Its funny because I relate to being locked in a car. I was camping in my dad's truck in Colorado and I woke up to like two or three wolfs in my camp eating my trash and trying to get into my cooler. I just waited around two hours for them to leave. I then called my brother and stayed at his camp site for the rest of the trip.  P.S: I don't camp alone anymore.

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2019 at 9:57 PM, ajb1978 said:

I swear to Odin I remember finding a candy bar behind one once, but it was just the once, and never again.  And I do occasionally misremember something.  Or like I'll be on a TLD bender and start dreaming I'm playing the game, and "remember" something that only happened in a dream.

Kinda like the time I dreamed I downloaded The Long Dark Go...which was an augmented reality cell phone game that overlaid wolves and bears and stuff on your location, and you had to physically walk away from them. And visiting certain hotspots in the real world would give you the opportunity to loot them for supplies.  And shooting the rifle was done using the camera, superimposing a wolf over the real world, just like Pokemon Go did.  I was super disappointed to wake up from that dream, it was an awesome game that didn't exist.

That is a brilliant idea. You should hold on to that one.