Whats the worst you have been jumpacared in TLD?

Skelegutplays

I was in Pleasant Valley, climbing up from the river around a bunch of boulders. I rounded a boulder, came face-to-face with a wolf who had never howled, barked, anything. I yelped, he yelped, we ran opposite directions. I'm just content to know he got jumpscared just as bad. 

My wife was playing at one point and was traversing the Muskeg. She was being cautious around the box cars because we'd already spotted the wolves that like to travel there. Stuck close to the cars. She got to the end of the train cars...and the bear was just sitting there waiting. She got mauled. Somehow survived and dragged herself to shelter, then died falling through the ice looking for food. That was a short run.

Edited by winterstorm

So I had another jumpscare with the old bear I wasn't paying attention and almost walked right on top of him I have a video of this.

Just as a disclaimer this youtube channel that the video is on is my burner channel I only created it to share this video with everyone here without advertising my real youtube channel also this video is unlisted which means you need this link to view it.  Anyway enjoy my little heart attack after looking back on screen lol🤣🤣

Edited by LoneWolf5841
Spelling error
  • Upvote 1

1. Meeting Fluffy for the first time in the dam, back in the day

2. 1/3 of a bear clipping through the wall of my fishing hut at night in Coastal Highway

3. Look up after finishing harvesting a carcass to a bear 3 feet from my face, get insta-mauled.

Now whenever I do any time-compression activity outside, I keep the flare pistol equipped...

• Like 1