Selected inventory set

Aries6

@Aries6 Are you asking if they can have it so if you are dropping items you have a set of items, you predetermine, that can not be dropped? Then also have a button that undoes whatever you just dropped?

As for the last one, picking up everything within a radius, I believe @Raphael van Lierop has said this has been requested but they are not going to implement it.

1 hour ago, XaldinVii said:

@Aries6 Are you asking if they can have it so if you are dropping items you have a set of items, you predetermine, that can not be dropped? Then also have a button that undoes whatever you just dropped?

possibly
need a button that allows you to reset all unnecessary, and catch up with booty light

But how do you think it will be easy 
to pick up all the things that we abandoned?
After all, there may be a lot of things.

1 hour ago, XaldinVii said:

As for the last one, picking up everything within a radius, I believe @Raphael van Lierop has said this has been requested but they are not going to implement it.

I'm understood, thank you
2 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”
― Leo Tolstoy

I think you'd better not quote Leo Tolstoy, because he did not fully understand that we are the whole world that we want to change. Everyone reflects either from the general to the particular, or from the particular to the general. The latter approach is narrow-edged.

I think it was necessary to relate as follows: Add all things to the Backpack. And all the things in the backpack divided into "Favorites" and "simple." Favorites always remains. Simple drops out and rises with one button.

@Aries6, I believe the Tolstoy quote fully understands that. And is in agreement with your view. It is saying we are quick to see the flaws in the world and focus on them more than the ones within ourselves. When in fact, we make up that world and have the most control over our own actions. If everyone improved one thing about themselves then the world would be changed in turn. 

Michael Jackson had a song with a similar voice:

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror

I'm asking him to change his ways

And no message could've been any clearer

If you wanna make the world a better place

take a look at yourself, and make a change."

In other words, I think you actually agree with Tolstoy, you may have just interpeted it wrong. ^_^ Cheers. :coffee:

I also would love to do this in real life, but as it is until now I still have to pack and unpack every single piece, whether important or not, myself. And I think it's a good thing in the game too, because you always have to think before packing or unpacking: Is this thing really necessary or not?
I know it takes longer, but the fact of beeing concious or distracted before you leave a place makes the game even better.

But I would rather suggest to drop the backpack at once to being able to run as fast as possible...that would be really something.
("Where did I drop it...where...damned!!!)

On 3/4/2019 at 7:31 PM, MarrowStone said:

@Aries6, I believe the Tolstoy quote fully understands that. And is in agreement with your view. It is saying we are quick to see the flaws in the world and focus on them more than the ones within ourselves. When in fact, we make up that world and have the most control over our own actions. If everyone improved one thing about themselves then the world would be changed in turn. 

Michael Jackson had a song with a similar voice:

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror

I'm asking him to change his ways

And no message could've been any clearer

If you wanna make the world a better place

take a look at yourself, and make a change."

In other words, I think you actually agree with Tolstoy, you may have just interpeted it wrong. ^_^ Cheers. :coffee:

Thank you @MarrowStone, you beat me to the reply.  Nicely said.

Archived