Moose too common

Skelegutplays

I have just got to 290 days in Voyager game, of which 76 days have been in Mystery Lake.  I did not see any moose until about 15 days ago when I saw and killed one near Trapper's Cabin.  I have just seen and killed another moose near the dam. 

20 days ago I was cursing the lack of moose then unexpectedly two moose turn up within about 15 days.  I guess that they are randomly generated and I have just been unlucky in this game. 

3 hours ago, Skelegutplays said:

I have sen the moose three times now all in mystery lake. Twice at trappers and recently at the cabin near unnamed pond. I dont play TLD much so i think the moose should be more rare in mystery lake.

The good thing about the custom game mode is that you can make each type of animal as rare or as common as you like.

Give it a bash. You can have the test of the settings the same as your normal game, but just change the moose spawn chance.

5 hours ago, Pillock said:

The good thing about the custom game mode is that you can make each type of animal as rare or as common as you like.

But setting wolf, bear, or moose spawn chance to high is more of them than very high, which is odd. that's why stalkers high number of wolves in custom settings is more that interloper's very high setting.

Archived