NEW ACHIEVEMENT: Fish o'clock

TheEldritchGod

Just of the halibut, I tried to fish for 12 hours straight. It actually took me quite a while to do it in one single pass. I kept getting too cold, or my line would break, or I made the mistake of not sleeping/eating enough before starting. I eventually made it when I finally got my fishing up to 4. but I managed to do it. I'm not normally one to care about achievements, but I know some people do. So I suggest the new achievement:

Fish o'clock: You have managed to fish for 12 hours straight without interruption.

One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock fish
Five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock fish.
Nine, ten, eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock fish
We're gonna fish around the clock tonight.

Put your glad rags on and join me hon'
We'll have some fish when the clock strikes one.
We're gonna fish around the clock tonight
We're gonna fish, fish, fish, 'till broad daylight
We're gonna fish around the clock tonight.

• 1 month later...

Oh. So sorry. I would estimate about 1 fish an hour. However, I was power fishing to get my skill up, So I managed to get it done with a fishing skill of four. At my height of powerfishing, I had about 228 kg of fish. I should know, I picked it all up to drop it in one corner of the fishing hut because it had gotten spread out too much and since I had left CH for about 100 days to go search for bullets, everything had just about gone to 0% anyways. How much from just one 12 hour fishing marathon? Dunno. Did not keep track

Archived