Three wishes

Vinceofpyrenees

Ask and ye shall receive ;) 

There was actually an interesting discussion a year or two ago about winter thunder storms. Thundersnow is apparently a real thing but very rare. For instance, I've never heard thunder in winter the whole time I've lived in Central Canada. 

However Raphael has openly suggested the grand vision would be 4 seasons of TLD - one for each of the 4 seasons in our environment.

In my estimation spring would be next, with all the potential for torrential rains, thunderstorms, flash flooding and humidity. Extreme weather would be amazing to see. 

I live in a temperate region near rainforests, so while I don't have experience in a winter environment anything  like TLD, I'd be so excited to see a Spring survival sandbox. Leeches, bacterial/fungal infections from waterlogged shoes, heatstroke risks, thunderstorms, potential flooding... There's so many places you could go. 

19 hours ago, JohnDoe60 said:

A `drag the hut to land' mini-game would solve that.

But damn your back would be sore at the end of it! O.o

It would depend on a lot of factors but should be doable if you're well motivated. A pulley and rope system would certainly make life easier though and you'd likely need an axe to break the hut out of the ice.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 2:53 PM, LucidFugue said:

I live in a temperate region near rainforests, so while I don't have experience in a winter environment anything  like TLD, I'd be so excited to see a Spring survival sandbox. Leeches, bacterial/fungal infections from waterlogged shoes, heatstroke risks, thunderstorms, potential flooding... There's so many places you could go. 

I can imagine that the spring version of Cabin Fever would be horseflies and mosquitoes. You would have to spend a good amount of time indoors lest you go insane haha.

Archived