Where in the world is Will?

Carbon

15 minutes ago, omoon66 said:

Lol! I’ve had a few animals do that! If you look closely, you can see a little brown figure, that’s a deer. I had to risk my life to get it, but I got it! Defying physics for 20 pounds of precious meat. Sorry, got a little sidetracked. That place looks like TWM to me9746EEAB-025F-4C7D-8CE7-1CDF5DEA9CF8.thumb.jpeg.4198cdd7452b796b90504e6f661b21f9.jpeg

I saw a deer run into a rock wall and get flung up into the air. It was weird!

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Fuarian said:

Either Crystal Lake or the river leading down to it. But how did that deer get there? :D

Yep... it's on the cliff to the west from where the river flows into the lake.

I tagged this deer near the fishing hut, and he bolted to the Landing Gear, then ran to the higher ground northward... I had to stop my pursuit because I saw a bear coming down from the plateau. A couple of rather snowy days followed, I would scour every place around the Hut from Andre's Peak to Echo Ravine entrance, all my searches futile... On third day comes beautiful, clear, sunny morning... I emerge from the Hut... lo and behold a murder of crows circling above the cliff edge, right in front of me. :)

Great job both of you, sorry for the late response to your answers. And yeah, that looks like the bridge at DP (you're thinking of Matt's Truck I believe), with the Stone Church a ways down to the left. Sometimes rabbits like to hop along this bridge...I usually see a couple of them. How nice of the devs to place stones right there as well! :rabbit:

1 hour ago, RossBondReturns said:

That's the bridge in Desolation Point that has the crashed Truck at the base of it. A crow is also seen in this picture marking the dead deer that often spawns beyond the truck by the base of the waterfall.

Another time both of you got it so decide between you who will do the next round! 

Archived