New Great Bear Island Map

EricTheGreat12

Thank you very much for the new map!

In reference to the new map where do you start i.e. where is the crash location, and where is the town of Milton in reference to the other game maps. How do you get there and is Milton reachable from the Sandbox? 

19 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

Ok thank you, so Milton will be connected to Forlorn Muskeg?

Where is the crash site in relation to Milton? South of it? West of it? Etc...

As previously stated, due to the fact that I am stuck finishing up Episode 1 in Milton and that it is unaccesible in Survival Mode, I cannot give you that answer. Although, I'm pretty sure that it's connected to the new Railway region. 

21 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

Can anyone detail the changes to Mystery Lake for me?

Only things that have been changed are the inside/outside of the Hydro Dam, as well as the insides of the Cabin Office and the Lake Cabins. 

14 hours ago, EricTheGreat12 said:

Only things that have been changed are the inside/outside of the Hydro Dam, as well as the insides of the Cabin Office and the Lake Cabins. 

And there's a little something extra on the train tracks midway between Carter Dam and the Derailment.. ;)

On 8/2/2017 at 11:59 PM, JAFO said:

And there's a little something extra on the train tracks midway between Carter Dam and the Derailment.. ;)

This is why having a full time job can be aggravating. I really shouldn't even be on the forums now as it is just torturing me.

As to the changes, they don't seem to be too drastic.  Almost like a difference between mercator and conic projections.

Just kinda wish I could really nail down which way is north....

Archived