The Official Long Dark Memes Thread!

1 hour ago, StillNomad said:

Not a meme, (and probably not the place to share it) but I've found this to be one of the funniest things I've come across in this forum. I've read this time and again and I'm still laughing today as I'm sharing this. I hope it provides the laughs... @Bearimpaler101

Thanks for highlighting this. I would've missed it altogether otherwise. 

Hilarious!🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StillNomad said:

Not a meme, (and probably not the place to share it) but I've found this to be one of the funniest things I've come across in this forum. I've read this time and again and I'm still laughing today as I'm sharing this. I hope it provides the laughs... @Bearimpaler101

An oldie but a goodie! I personally feel that the character walks faster with a sprained ankle, so I just take the painkillers and sleep the sprain off.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 9:57 AM, Skelegutplays said:

Screenshot_20200317-102959_Chrome.jpg

This is so true. Had to think of this picture on my Interloper Cartographer attempt. I walked into Bleak Inlet after mapping 6 regions and instead of using a torch or flare, I tried to fend off the first wolf pack with my bow. This was the end end of my story then.

Edited by mfuegemann
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, conanjaguar said:

@xanna

I’m not one to take such an affront to my creativity lying down :D. Game on! Last one meming wins!

F63ED459-9B19-4B6D-95F2-5902A2295409.jpeg.a2de60479fef4695e0a0086270b02850.jpeg

Ha ha! Remember that I've been playing for years but only on the forum for a week or so, so my meming rate is in fact very very low! I've had these three in the bank for ages... not sure I have another one due for a long while yet! Maybe the new update will inspire me...