TWM Hut

nicko

The Timberwolf mountain map is a cool map to play :)

Just one request so far. can the hut have some sort of hanging racks on the walls? such as rifle rack? maybe another shelf or two? and some hooks of some sort where we can hang other things to get stuff off the floor?

I.e I would love to be able to hang my bows on wall, along with a quiver full of arrows (or just shafts) etc.

maybe hang our clothes on hooks (prb needs different clothing models which you just said your doing?)

2 hours ago, nicko said:

The Timberwolf mountain map is a cool map to play :)

Just one request so far. can the hut have some sort of hanging racks on the walls? such as rifle rack? maybe another shelf or two? and some hooks of some sort where we can hang other things to get stuff off the floor?

I.e I would love to be able to hang my bows on wall, along with a quiver full of arrows (or just shafts) etc.

maybe hang our clothes on hooks (prb needs different clothing models which you just said your doing?)

It's a good idea !!! 

Why not? ^_^

3 hours ago, Salty Crackers said:

Can we fix the holes in it? That really annoys me.

It seems the ability to spruce up a home is on the road map already, so im sure eventually there will be something you can do about it. Idk how long until that wil be though. Hopefuly sooner.

With snow shelters, you now have the mechanic of shelter repair. You have to keep on top of it. Cloth becomes an extremely precious commodity. Every time you move shelter, you'd loose a bit.

Pegs to hang items is a great idea. A rifle rack is an easy addition for the hut; perhaps we have to bring one or install it. :-)

if is there no cave ? A snow shelter, you can etablished ot where you want, dont need to search a warm place. you create it. Personally, i missed that. i love it now. it s totally have revolutionned my way to play. And also diversity of shelters is welcome, like in reality. survival is kind of a good choice to take, on a multitude of choices.

Archived