Hello! Been a while...

Hello! My name is Martin. Been a member here long ago. Think it was about 3 to 4 years last time that I was a member here on forums. Some of you might remember me!

I plan to be part of the forums leasurely. Wont be as active as in the past.

Those who remember me might be worried - i used to argue a lot with others. Its also why I left forums - didnt feel welcomed anymore then. Somewhere along the way I realized I am as much at fault with those arguments because of how I behaved. Also took a break from the game. It was the Covid era and I was in very bad health for the following two years, so didnt need to add on stress. :) I still kept up with the game, but not on forums. 

But, that is past! I definitely dont want to argue with anyone. Id much rather encourage others, and just provide my own opinions. Still, I dont want to hife my colored past and pretend it didnt happen. 

Glad to be back! Hope we can all be friends, ive always loved this community!

• Upvote 5
  • Like 1

• Hinterland
On 6/29/2024 at 6:36 AM, Mroz4k said:

Hello! My name is Martin. Been a member here long ago. Think it was about 3 to 4 years last time that I was a member here on forums. Some of you might remember me!

I plan to be part of the forums leasurely. Wont be as active as in the past.

Those who remember me might be worried - i used to argue a lot with others. Its also why I left forums - didnt feel welcomed anymore then. Somewhere along the way I realized I am as much at fault with those arguments because of how I behaved. Also took a break from the game. It was the Covid era and I was in very bad health for the following two years, so didnt need to add on stress. :) I still kept up with the game, but not on forums. 

But, that is past! I definitely dont want to argue with anyone. Id much rather encourage others, and just provide my own opinions. Still, I dont want to hife my colored past and pretend it didnt happen. 

Glad to be back! Hope we can all be friends, ive always loved this community!

Thanks for returning, and for being honest about your "past". You're more than welcome back. 👍🏻

• Upvote 3
  • Like 2