Guess what this place is?

PiterZ

11 minutes ago, xanna said:

Correct 🥇

Too easy? It's hard to pitch this well!

I know most of the moose spots very well lol...  I spend a lot of time chasing after them😁.    Hrv and forsaken are complete mysteries to me though...

7 minutes ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

Here's an "advanced mode" one for you all.  Great Bear's tiniest (?) cave.  No "indoor" zone, but nearly 100% wind shelter.

screen_2f531131-8fa0-49d5-8a9e-c1e4bcf95e1a_hi.png

screen_c8f63ac1-407e-4f91-860c-0c170c4529a4_hi.png

I am gonna go with Mountain town again, on the path towards the plane crash site?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

Good guess, but incorrect.  I know the one you're thinking of. It's quite a bit bigger than this one.  The first image is of the tiny crack that lets you inside the cave.  The second one is looking out from inside.

Bummer :) well, looking forward to see the right answer.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

Here's an "advanced mode" one for you all.  Great Bear's tiniest (?) cave.  No "indoor" zone, but nearly 100% wind shelter.

screen_2f531131-8fa0-49d5-8a9e-c1e4bcf95e1a_hi.png

screen_c8f63ac1-407e-4f91-860c-0c170c4529a4_hi.png

Is it the one in Timberwolf Mountain on the way from Deer Clearing towards the Secluded Shelf rope?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xanna said:

Is it the one in Timberwolf Mountain on the way from Deer Clearing towards the Secluded Shelf rope?

Nope.  I know which one you're talking about.  This one is really out of the way.  Probably no reason to go there ever, except searching for prepper bunkers.

No mods or cheats necessary to get there.  I didn't even get a sprain, though I was wearing crampons.

18 minutes ago, I_eat_only_wolf_meat said:

Nope.  I know which one you're talking about.  This one is really out of the way.  Probably no reason to go there ever, except searching for prepper bunkers.

No mods or cheats necessary to get there.  I didn't even get a sprain, though I was wearing crampons.

Back area of the PV crash site?     I know there used to be a weird bug up there where you could kind of walk half through the rocks..

• Upvote 1