Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

my new lair up in Blackrock

screen_10816481-244f-4572-bc70-ab71da9cc3d4_hi.thumb.png.13edba82033e923d41d8163e5ee89fd4.png

finally finished a litte roof repair, at least now it won't snow inside anymore

screen_32e569bf-b35e-4ae2-bb0d-9426e1fb4d24_hi.thumb.png.05f663cde38bca1e6dd0d91dafc1f6dd.png

made a little curtain door outta a couple of old sleeping bags, still a little breezy but helps keep the wind out

screen_4b4226ab-a11d-4719-b6ae-433f2710be27_hi.thumb.png.0470f09f3d66494bbbd30d80731f8ddd.png

stockings all mended and hung up with care
hoping that  St. Nick soon will be there...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

мое новое логово в Блэкроке

screen_10816481-244f-4572-bc70-ab71da9cc3d4_hi.thumb.png.13edba82033e923d41d8163e5ee89fd4.png

наконец-то закончили небольшой ремонт крыши, по крайней мере, теперь внутри больше не будет снега

screen_32e569bf-b35e-4ae2-bb0d-9426e1fb4d24_hi.thumb.png.05f663cde38bca1e6dd0d91dafc1f6dd.png

сделал маленькую занавешенную дверь из пары старых спальных мешков, все еще немного прохладно, но помогает не пропускать ветер

screen_4b4226ab-a11d-4719-b6ae-433f2710be27_hi.thumb.png.0470f09f3d66494bbbbd30d80731f8ddd.png

чулки все заштопал и аккуратно повесил
, надеясь, что Святой Ник скоро будет там...

God, how did you do that?

59 minutes ago, Nicole Miller said:

God, how did you do that?

couple of handy little mods called "place anywhere"  and "better stacking"
they truly enhance the object handling system allowing the player/user to maniuplate objects in the game environment so long as there is a surface to attach the object to.  It took roughly 100 pieces of wood to adequately cover the hole in the roof.  It took a little more than 10 days in game to gather all the "firewood" and place each piece one at a time to create the layering necessary to close up the gaping hole.  hanging the sleeping bags in the door took merely took a few minutes.  it is so nice and cosy in there now!    I hope google translate did this correctly!

пара удобных маленьких модов, называемых «место где угодно» и «лучшая укладка» они действительно улучшают систему обработки объектов, позволяя игроку / пользователю манипулировать объектами в игровой среде, пока есть поверхность, к которой можно прикрепить объект. Потребовалось примерно 100 кусков дерева, чтобы надежно закрыть дыру в крыше. В игре потребовалось чуть больше 10 дней, чтобы собрать все «дрова» и разместить каждую часть по одному, чтобы создать слои, необходимые для закрытия зияющей дыры. подвешивание спальных мешков к двери заняло всего несколько минут. там сейчас так красиво и уютно!

• Upvote 1

First run in BR- took a 200 day survivor in.  Pretty much explored it all, was just looking for the elusive prepper's cache.  My travels took me to the edge of the central ravine at dusk.  I saw a group of rocks that seemed to connect and form a bridge over.  There appeared to be a crawl space at the bottom.  I headed through, but found myself stuck- the gap wasn't quite connected so there was no way over.

After a while, it became apparent there was only one option- a leap of faith.  I spotted a buttress below, took a gulp and Thelma and Louise'd off.  A bounced a bit but landed half way down with 40% health left and just a bad ankle.  A bit of sleep then I could continue.  I unrolled my bear sack, but it was 2 degrees too cold.  Then disaster, the rocks were too steep to make a fire!  I had to go on.  I leapt again, a much shorter distance, and again survived the fall.  But I was now stuck- I'd rolled into a crevasse, a granite pitcher plant with no escape.  No option remained but to down my last painkillers and gaze up at Blackrock as the light began to fade... (TLDR: I love the new region!)

20211211215215_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

First run in BR- took a 200 day survivor in.  Pretty much explored it all, was just looking for the elusive prepper's cache.  My travels took me to the edge of the central ravine at dusk.  I saw a group of rocks that seemed to connect and form a bridge over.  There appeared to be a crawl space at the bottom.  I headed through, but found myself stuck- the gap wasn't quite connected so there was no way over.

After a while, it became apparent there was only one option- a leap of faith.  I spotted a buttress below, took a gulp and Thelma and Louise'd off.  A bounced a bit but landed half way down with 40% health left and just a bad ankle.  A bit of sleep then I could continue.  I unrolled my bear sack, but it was 2 degrees too cold.  Then disaster, the rocks were too steep to make a fire!  I had to go on.  I leapt again, a much shorter distance, and again survived the fall.  But I was now stuck- I'd rolled into a crevasse, a granite pitcher plant with no escape.  No option remained but to down my last painkillers and gaze up at Blackrock as the light began to fade... (TLDR: I love the new region!)

20211211215215_1.jpg

i hope you just sat down, so I can find your cold lifeless body later and add an entry to the thread, "The Sitting Dead."
at least now I know the story of how the corpse got there!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Levelgrinder said:

Nice setup of the shot, but where is this? What part of the map?

Story Mode, Will's airplane hangar in episode 1.  
Astrid was pulling a Karen and demanded that all her luggage be loaded.  
Of course Will complied since he couldn't say "no" which of course was a huge factor that contributed to the crash when the electical shorted out.  Being so heavily overloaded the plane plummeted to the ground, otherwise he could have just glided down and probably landed with relative saftey using the deadstick landing protocols that he got during his pilot training.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Long_Dark_Fan said:

I’m so sorry bear 🐻 but you had me running around your cave for hours lol 😂 

8C919B76-5BB5-4E10-A5F1-EF1D4795BECA.jpeg

Now that is a great screenshot!  Too bad the animation didn't leave the bear spear sticking outta him!  
That's making me want to replay Episode 2 now!  Well done!