Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

What would you do with all that money if you won?

the payout would have been 670,000 USD!  After taxes, I'm sure that would have been a lot less...
but if I did, I would give it all to Hinterland so they could complete episodes 4 & 5 from home while we continue to wait out this pandemic!

Edited by piddy3825
spelling
  • Upvote 3

That's very generous of you but I doubt it would speed things up much! I meant in game anyway? Not places to spend it except maybe the Orca gas station! Or you could just put it in the bank vault! Wait for the apocalypse to pass (so to speak) and see how much interest you earned!

2 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Invest on land! Or try the candy machines at Orca!could also buy some lottery tickets while you're on a winning streak!😂

16 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Unlimited TINDER!!!!

too bad it's all make believe digital currency...  that last jackpot would have netted a cool 2 million!

• Upvote 2

That's a worrying statement to make! surely you are not so low that playing this game is the only thing keeping you going? Can you not get help or someone to talk to! There are lots of things in this world to give you hope and pleasure! Friends , family and nature are all precious things! Enjoy them for what they are!