My my what a big rabbit!

SpanishMoss

7 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

It is on pilgrim😁.     I mean they just sit there looking all cute and everything..makes it very hard to kill them😅.  

Maybe as @Serenity said.  ..for an event ...     

oh man...yeah...I remember the first time I caught a rabbit by stunning ...the way it was looking at me ...awful. Never again T_T Always a bow. A swift death.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bysinda said:

oh man...yeah...I remember the first time I caught a rabbit by stunning ...the way it was looking at me ...awful. Never again T_T Always a bow. A swift death.

I tried the snares but I never really stay near enough to wait for them..  now I inly kill them for hides  and with the bow..it helps at the beginning to level up too..and I'm not brave enough to try the bow on bears..  😁

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

I tried the snares but I never really stay near enough to wait for them..  now I inly kill them for hides  and with the bow..it helps at the beginning to level up too..and I'm not brave enough to try the bow on bears..  😁

Snares do require more patience and better conditions than I have 😬 

Hunting a bear with a bow is adrenalin-inducing 😁 but I don't have much choice, I have a bear coat, and before the new bedroll was introduced I had a bear one. If it's good enough for bear, it's good enough for me!

Edited by bysinda
new bedroll***
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bysinda said:

Snares do require more patience and better conditions than I have 😬 

Hunting a bear with a bow is adrenalin-inducing 😁 but I don't have much choice, I have a bear coat, and before the bedroll was introduced I had a bear one. If it's good enough for bear, it's good enough for me!

Or me..plus they tend to break easily in places that have a lot of blizzards..like my home in pv..

Very true....  mind you the bear does have a lot of fat and muscle to help keep him warm too😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Or me..plus they tend to break easily in places that have a lot of blizzards..like my home in pv..

Very true....  mind you the bear does have a lot of fat and muscle to help keep him warm too😁

That's why I eat him, so I too have fat and muscles! 

Seems like you all like PV to live in...Don't you find the weather a bit harsh?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bysinda said:

That's why I eat him, so I too have fat and muscles! 

Seems like you all like PV to live in...Don't you find the weather a bit harsh?

Lol...  they both need the protein 😁

It has its moments...  it tends to get several days of blizzards ,then a few that are not so bad but when the sun's out it's a lovely place to stroll around..

I'm willing to put up with the blizzards for all the openness..  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Lol...  they both need the protein 😁

It has its moments...  it tends to get several days of blizzards ,then a few that are not so bad but when the sun's out it's a lovely place to stroll around..

I'm willing to put up with the blizzards for all the openness..  

the house is certainly cozy🤔 

8 minutes ago, bysinda said:

the house is certainly cozy🤔 

Lots of storage....just as well with me,I'm a loot goblin😁.     And a great spot for shooting yogi too.he walks right past the door.

But I do prefer maps that are big and open ,that's why I'm itching to get to forsaken...    

23 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Lots of storage....just as well with me,I'm a loot goblin😁.     And a great spot for shooting yogi too.he walks right past the door.

But I do prefer maps that are big and open ,that's why I'm itching to get to forsaken...    

Yogi? That bear has a name? Why Yogi?😄