Loving the new TFTFT3 content!

ajb1978

I know I've been critical of the bugs because it's hard not to be when they jump in your face and are like "HA you thought you were gonna play a game? Not on my watch, sucka!"

But in all honesty when the bugs aren't up in my face, I really do like the new content. The skillet cooking, finding hidden recipes, food providing specific buffs...I've been looking forward to this for ages! While I still maintain the sprint release could have been done better, the actual content was bang on target. Just want to make my stance clear!

And I know the bugs will be fixed, and in a month everything will be fine. That's how it always goes. This release was just a particularly rough one.

• Upvote 6

For me, I can't fish to enjoy the new content and I can't hunt the new birds for the cooking recipes because they aren't in custom. After Ralph's long promise and apology to deploy better quality content I am pretty disappointed with this roll out. Where is the QA?

I've been a long time supporter of Hinterland and still love this game/company, but, at this point they need to hear the feedback and take action. Hire some QA staff and work towards better deployments.

Edited by Kain
  • Upvote 1

Agreed, although these sweet rose hip/peace pie recipes are so busted good I might be perpetually playing with the headache affliction for that sweet, sweet fatigue restoration. At least until the flour dries up...

Oh, but I will add something... SHAME on Hinterland (and I mean SHAME) for how disgustingly devious some of these recipe hiding locations are (lily's pancakes behind the kitchen leg, blending in perfectly with the shattered glass and only visible from the side... pure evil! ;P)

Edited by Lumi
  • Upvote 1

I feel like all three updates so far have brought a lot to the game. The cooking addition adds so much depth to something so small, and it will change how I play each phase of the game, for sure. It will be great for a big bug bash to take place sometime soon, but they seem to be addressing game breaking bugs pretty fast.

Very much looking forward to exploring the upcoming two new zones and the safehouse customization!

• Upvote 1