11 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

Next time I'd suggest just labeling the title with a spoiler tag so that everyone that reads/replies doesn't have to.

Reveal hidden contents

Breyerhouse Pie recipe, found on top of one of those food cabinets in the basement of the Hunting Lodge.

??

image.png.153d224863589faf0f2dfb161ba81bbb.png

Just now, hozz1235 said:

Was there from the beginning.

I dunno man, maybe the image didn't load. Whatevs, not a real big deal!

So back on topic, I didn't find a single recipe in Pleasant Valley...not in the aforementioned location anyway. And as a test I started up a pilgrim run where I found my last recipe and re-checked, and it was gone. So they are definitely on a loot table.

• Upvote 1

Guess we'll have to start compiling a list of locations, just as was done with with variants.

I'm going to be using my 50 day "newer" run, since I have to visit all locations anyways.

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Did you check Lily's grave yet?

Seriously?    😁.     No I .......didn't.     I never even thought of looking there.... Oh.  Bugger..    I'm in mystery lake now.😊 

It's the only place I didn't look.

Edited by Leeanda

On 6/22/2023 at 2:28 AM, hozz1235 said:

Post here as you find them.  Please use spoiler tags!!

Thomson Family Stew.  Tough one to find ;) 

Hide contents

PV - Thomson's Crossing, community hall, on desk near front door.

do we know if these locations are fixed or variable yet?  I'm at Tommo's now- no recipe.  I also didn't find one at the ML prepper's bunker (although it was a mess, could have overlooked it).  wondering if I may have a bugged run...

30 minutes ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

do we know if these locations are fixed or variable yet?  I'm at Tommo's now- no recipe.  I also didn't find one at the ML prepper's bunker (although it was a mess, could have overlooked it).  wondering if I may have a bugged run...

answered my own question...!  have just found the recipe in community hall kitchen, so seems recipes may be found in different places in the same location.

52 minutes ago, Valuable Hunting Knife said:

answered my own question...!  have just found the recipe in community hall kitchen, so seems recipes may be found in different places in the same location.

Yup, I also found it there on my 2nd run.

On 6/22/2023 at 7:06 PM, ajb1978 said:

I dunno man, maybe the image didn't load. Whatevs, not a real big deal!

So back on topic, I didn't find a single recipe in Pleasant Valley...not in the aforementioned location anyway. And as a test I started up a pilgrim run where I found my last recipe and re-checked, and it was gone. So they are definitely on a loot table.

Oh how i've been losing my mind searching for that PV Recipe. Im day 70 on Interloper and it either failed to spawn correctly, or its not where it should be... which is weird because its name basically mandates where it should spawn.

I tested it on a new pelgrim and it spawned exactly where it should have. But not for my interloper run..

Anyhow, if someone finds it outside the already known location. Please share.

13 minutes ago, yollarbenibekler said:

Is there any chance some recipes doesn't spawn in some runs?

And, we also have a sub-folder for recipes that can be cooked in a recycled can. Do you think it is a future plan?

So far i can confirm that Thomson's Stew didnt spawn for my current interloper run where people say it does. Either it can spawn elsewhere on the map, bun i have combed the whole place and it isnt there.

Waiting for others to either come with a totally different location for it.. or a confirmation that either not all spawn, or that there is a bug with older saves

50 minutes ago, Cheeki said:

So far i can confirm that Thomson's Stew didnt spawn for my current interloper run where people say it does. Either it can spawn elsewhere on the map, bun i have combed the whole place and it isnt there.

Waiting for others to either come with a totally different location for it.. or a confirmation that either not all spawn, or that there is a bug with older saves

I started a new Loper run and found it on the desk in Town Hall.