My “Realistic” Difficulty Run

SuperStriker16

2 minutes ago, Lone Walker said:

I have lots of matches, that's the one thing about playing on Pilgrim as there is lots of matches. I leave some spare ones in caves and other places like buildings with stoves or fireplaces.

I know😁.   I play pilgrim too and there's enough matches to build your own cabin. Lol.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Yes, it was the one with the papers/maps all over the walls - a single room.

That's good considering how .....awkward it is to get there! I'm just on my way there ,even though I know it's empty😁.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Leeanda said:

@hozz1235     thanks for the video👍.     Had to wait for a 12 hour blizzard to stop before I could do anything.  Then nearly died on the fallen tree bridge  but I did eventually get there.  One scarf and a newspaper 😁

Glad I could help.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

I think that I should list the goals of my realistic run here: 

1: Get all skills to level 5, as fast as possible.

2: Complete faithful cartographer.

3: Survive 500 days.

4: Get the max protection possible, (103%)

Apologies for hogging your  thread not intentional.

I hope you do well.    The sewing takes forever to get up .

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 2

I realized I haven’t been posting much, I’m finally feeling better and I don’t think I’m sick anymore, school is almost over only got about 7 school days left. So summer’s almost here for me. I also have been varying the games I play. Things have been interesting lately. I might play and post more during the summer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve been gone for quite a while, but I have been playing TLD on and off here and there, I got really burned out playing this game and posting and decided to shift over to other survival games. I apologize for my sudden disappearance and I decided to come back to the game intending to finish this realistic run, part three will make things a lot more interesting. I will only post when something major or interesting happens though. I am continuing this run until I finish it starting today, and I’m determined to make that 500 day mark, thanks for staying interested.

@conanjaguar @Leeanda

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

I’ve been gone for quite a while, but I have been playing TLD on and off here and there, I got really burned out playing this game and posting and decided to shift over to other survival games. I apologize for my sudden disappearance and I decided to come back to the game intending to finish this realistic run, part three will make things a lot more interesting. I will only post when something major or interesting happens though. I am continuing this run until I finish it starting today, and I’m determined to make that 500 day mark, thanks for staying interested.

@conanjaguar @Leeanda

I know it's hard work chronicling so I can understand that.   If you're not enjoying it then it's pointless ,so a breaks always a good idea.   I found it very tough having to write twice a day which is why I have large breaks between them. 

There's certainly no need to apologise , you just do what's right for you🙂.  There's certainly a lot going on with the updates and we still have lots to come.  I'm sure the cougar alone will cause chaos😁.   

I'll look forward to reading whenever you post🙂👍

• Upvote 2

I’m going to give fishing a shot, the new lures seem pretty cool, so I made one and I’m going to find out just how much it helps your chances, do any of you know if there’s a difference between the lures? Like do specific ones attract different fish better or is it all the same? I’m giving this one a shot.

4C1BC053-F4C3-4105-BC27-2F42A4798F9C.thumb.png.ccb1637a35a3dd23e15bb701d3cfb04d.png

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

I’m going to give fishing a shot, the new lures seem pretty cool, so I made one and I’m going to find out just how much it helps your chances, do any of you know if there’s a difference between the lures? Like do specific ones attract different fish better or is it all the same? I’m giving this one a shot.

4C1BC053-F4C3-4105-BC27-2F42A4798F9C.thumb.png.ccb1637a35a3dd23e15bb701d3cfb04d.png

I can't say it makes much difference from what fishing I've done..   I think bait helps a bit more .

I hope you get some good ones 🙂.   

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

Can you add bait to a lure to further increase your chances at catching fish or is it one or the other? I really need to do more research into how this works.

Yes you can use both. ,it gives you the options for which lure and which bait you want.  

Edited by Leeanda
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SuperStriker16 said:

Well I give up already, I just fished on and off for 7 hours and caught nothing, my line snapped though so there goes that fancy lure, I think I’ll stick to hunting from now on.

I did notice that I caught less to begin with,but it did get better.   But you could try using the tip ups,I caught something more or less instantly with them.  

Some do have better luck with just ordinary fishing , but I think it's just rng really.  

• Upvote 2