The timber wolves are zombies

On 4/5/2023 at 3:22 AM, Leeanda said:

I've had that as well..  at the other end of the bridge. It was the same after I harvested it but was laying down  after I came back  not long after.

Very unnerving.

I know right so totally scary when it happens 

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

I know @piddy3825 had an ordinary wolf that wouldn't go down a while ago..  not quite so bad .. maybe it's more the look of the twolves that makes it worse. 

Really that must had been hard on them. But yes even though they look scary but there design and some features are just amazing and beautiful I just love how they look but when they go zombie mode then my brain tells me to run the other direction lol 

5 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I know @piddy3825 had an ordinary wolf that wouldn't go down a while ago..  not quite so bad .. maybe it's more the look of the twolves that makes it worse. 

lol, are you referring to the wonky wolf that refused to die?  just stayed there eating his dinner as I shot him with every weapon I had, over and over?

• Upvote 1

Just now, piddy3825 said:

lol, are you referring to the wonky wolf that refused to die?  just stayed there eating his dinner as I shot him with every weapon I had, over and over?

That's the one.😁.  Pretty unforgettable.

Just now, Leeanda said:

That's the one.😁.  Pretty unforgettable.

lol, haven't come across anything like that since then.  Now I guess the latest glitch is bears that fly straight up into the sky after you shot them.  Haven't had that happen to me yet, but seen some funny video clips where it's happened.  Have you had any experiences like that?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piddy3825 said:

lol, haven't come across anything like that since then.  Now I guess the latest glitch is bears that fly straight up into the sky after you shot them.  Haven't had that happen to me yet, but seen some funny video clips where it's happened.  Have you had any experiences like that?  

There's definitely something off with the bears... Some keep circling or looping ,or just kind of glitching. I've seen one on tube where the bear superzoomed up and down a hill several times. Neebs gaming latest video. 

And the one I shot at pv farm this morning didn't even flinch after 5 bullets in it. I didn't think I'd even hit it until I found it later that day.  

That must be absolutley horrifying to have a wolf charging you, kill it, but it still looks living and standing no matter what you do. I've encountered a number of really annoying bugs myself, but not this one (yet). have you seen the ones where a bear looks like it's dead but is actually sleeping? lvl 100 jumpscares.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

That must be absolutley horrifying to have a wolf charging you, kill it, but it still looks living and standing no matter what you do. I've encountered a number of really annoying bugs myself, but not this one (yet). have you seen the ones where a bear looks like it's dead but is actually sleeping? lvl 100 jumpscares.

The bear does sometimes just go to sleep in random places... The best way to tell if it's asleep or not is if it has its paw over it's nose. If it does then it's asleep.

On 4/6/2023 at 12:49 PM, SuperStriker16 said:

Wowzers first wolves and now bears flying and sleeping in the spots they shouldn’t be. Just yesterday I heard a worried sound so I went to check it out because I was so confused and wanting to know what it was. Turn out the bear was sleeping outside the door from the cabin I was staying in. Lol I wish I took a photo of it but I didn’t think of it at the time.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/5/2023 at 3:24 AM, lunakittiy said:

So I was attacked by a timber wolf and tracked it down to see where it was going and wait for it to die but when I found it I was very scared and surprised I couldn’t believe it and I could still carve him up and it was freaky 😖

IMG_4191.MOV 14.9 MB · 5 downloads  

I'M STILL STANDING! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!