TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY, Part Two is Here!

Admin

3 minutes ago, Glacia said:

@AdminMaybe it's a good idea to close the post for new comments?

Most players already give a constructive feedback and the topic has becomed problematic, just people blaming each other.

This please I’m tired of fighting we’re just going in circles at this point and obviously he is obviously backing off anytime soon

Edited by Moosemaster
  • Upvote 2

I feel bad for HL reading some of these replies, honestly.

The update itself is decent, although tales not being available on interloper is just a stupid idea.

I still don't understand what is wrong with the tale goals against interloper mechanics.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Kranium said:

I'll open another thread about the same, if this is locked.

The only problem here is some posters attempting to shut down dissenting opinions. Never let up & hope mods lock the thread, a timeless internet classic.

There is at least one more thread about it.  I have no issues with your complaints,I feel it's unfair too but the back and forth going on is a bit OTT. 

Some folks can't resist constantly nickering back and forth. They need to chill, not shut down the entire thread. All I'm seeing here is a poster or two trying to shout down an opinion that doesn't jive with their own. If anything, mods should warn a particular user, not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

4 minutes ago, Kranium said:

Some folks can't resist constantly nickering back and forth. They need to chill, not shut down the entire thread. All I'm seeing here is a poster or two trying to shout down an opinion that doesn't jive with their own. If anything, mods should warn a particular user, not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Fair enough. I'm aware you and I disagree on a few things and that's fine.  Just thought you'd like to know that there are other threads on the topic. 

1 minute ago, Kranium said:

I've seen them. There's also multiple threads on many other topics, too, no big deal. The big deal for me right now is that it's snowing here again. I put the snowblower away on the weekend, and jinxed myself.

That sounds about right... Murphy's law . Can't remember the last time I saw enough snow to make a snowball never mind needing a snowblower.

On 3/31/2023 at 1:13 PM, RedFox said:

I reported this probably 8 months ago with a video and telling them exactly what was causing it. I'm a bit sad it still hasn't been fixed. 

We are still working toward a resolution for this issue, but you can find a quick Workaround on our Known Issues page: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/13754630088852-PC 

Thank you for your patience! 

• Like 1

Locking thread. 

We want this community to be a welcoming place for all members. We ask that comments remain respectful toward the game team and other members of the community. Disagreements will happen, and constructive criticism is welcome, but derailing threads and making personal comments is never okay. 

If people cannot treat one another with respect, they will not be welcome to participate on the Forums. For a list of rules, please visit: 

• Upvote 5
  • Like 2

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic