11.000 days on interloper - the longest runs in the world

Zaknafein

6 hours ago, Even Dark said:

the question and the goal of the game is: how long can you survive. there you go this is my challenge. i give the answer can you live forever or get we rescued. Every player has more or less motivation and stamina to play that long. i love the game, i love my world setup that alone was a big challenge, thats it :P

To each their own!  If you truly enjoy having that long of a run, do you!  We are stating our view on it.  Neither is right or wrong :)

On 11/17/2023 at 12:59 AM, Mistral said:

Agree... and there's no challenge at all at that point

Yes, there is. Repetition makes you careless. The challenge is to not make a big mistake.

The longer you go, the higher the chance of a bad mistake. Not making it is a big challenge.

-t

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i make my own challenge and this run has many little challenges. as example fill up in PV all hunting spots with 100 coal, after this and setup PV to stay there 1000 days and so on :P 

this is my way to continue playing i set me every day a little challenge, i still have so much to do crazy love this game XD

Edited by Even Dark
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Even Dark said:

i make my own challenge and this run has many little challenges. as example fill up in PV all hunting spots with 100 coal, after this and setup PV to stay there 1000 days and so on :P 

this is my way to continue playing i set me every day a little challenge, i still have so much to do crazy love this game XD

I'm curious ...have you noticed the changes in bear behaviour since the last update?  I know I play pilgrim but I have seen their reactions change when being shot at..

40 minutes ago, RobotDino11 said:

i think my xbox stats may be broken

i have little more than 600 hours into the game, and it claims i have survived for 109k days.

i just don't find that physically possible.

I've got nearly 6000 hours and mine says a few days lol..  not much difference 😊

• Upvote 1