I am impatient 😅

Is anyone else simultaneously really happy with the first dlc drop but also super impatient for the next one? I am just really intrigued by the overhauls to cooking, fishing, base customization, etc. Kudos to the devs for making such an addictive game I suppose. 

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

Also still waiting for the first one... Gave up trying to avoid spoilers but I'm only seeing interloper stuff and I play pilgrim so hopefully I'll find bucket loads of stuff.🙂 

Why is it sooo far away!

Edited by Leeanda

Really looking forward to the next regions. Starting a new run in a completely unknown region is one of the best gaming experiences I ever had. Too bad I didn't realize that you could start new games in Far Territory as soon as you discover it. Exploring Forsaken Airfield with an established character was waaay less cool.

But surviving in it with Interloper settings is being really nice, too.

Hopefully the new regions will be acessible as soon as they are realesed. Otherwise I will just make a Pilgrim start running to there the faster possible! :D

• Upvote 1

I am am looking forward too. I have already scouted the airfield. Now I have new goal. Get out and find the red lantern. I already have the light fragile gun. So secondary task is to find the engraved gun. And since loot has been changed, I suppose I will have to get to every little hole on the Great Bear.

BTW the Will plane crash. Was there a tail section not damaged? I cannot remember it clearly. Now when we can access the back compartments, maybe there would be some pretty useful hardcase in there. One could find it and solve the weather problem on the Great Bear.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, acada said:

So secondary task is to find the engraved gun. And since loot has been changed, I suppose I will have to get to every little hole on the Great Bear.

The 3 gun variants are always found in the same 3 zones.  Spawn locations vary within each zone, of course.